Trump Says Democrats are an Anti-Jewish Party

Originally published at: Trump Says Democrats are an Anti-Jewish Party | Infostormer.com

Before heading to Alabama, President Trump said that the Democrats were becoming an anti-Jewish party. Does he actually think that calling them anti-Jewish is an effective attack? Outside of senile boomers and deranged Christian Zionists, nobody in America gives a fuck about Israel or the Jews in general.

Fox News:

President Trump accused Democrats on Friday of becoming an “anti-Israel” and “anti-Jewish” party, after the House passed a broad resolution that called out bigotry of all kinds without directly condemning freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar for allegedly anti-Semitic remarks.

From the White House lawn before departing for Alabama on Friday, the president called Thursday’s House vote a “disgrace.”

“Democrats have become an anti-Israel party. They’ve become an anti-Jewish party,” Trump said. “I think the vote was a disgrace.”

The president said that most lawmakers would agree that the resolution, which did not mention Omar, D-Minn., by name, was a disgrace “if you get an honest answer.”

The final vote on the resolution was 407 to 23—with 23 Republicans voting no, and all Democrats, including Omar, voting yes. The final draft of the resolution was expanded Thursday afternoon to condemn all forms of bigotry, including white supremacy, in what Republicans characterized as a ploy to distract from Omar’s remarks which had prompted the resolution in the first place.

This type of pro-Jew and pro-Israel rhetoric from Trump is becoming increasingly irritating. Plus, his statements aren’t even based on facts. The Democrat Party has just a few people in Congress including Ilhan Omar who are not fully on board with America’s rabid pro-Israel agenda. The vast majority of Democrats are pro-Jew and pro-Israel.

And all Omar said was that there is a pro-Israel group called AIPAC and we should question why an organization representing a foreign government should have the power that it does over America’s political system. It wasn’t like she was calling for Jews to be stuffed in shower room gas chambers.

So what the hell is Trump even saying here?

Mr. President, you were primarily elected by Whites to defend the racial interest of Whites. You have done a few good things in the culture war and on the policy front, but this type of shilling for Jews is repulsive. And on top of this, you’ve done nothing for your supporters who helped get you elected in 2016. In case you haven’t noticed, many of your top supporters including myself have been totally banned from the digital public square. Some of them have been physically attacked by anti-fascists and they are being persecuted by Jewish courts for simply defending themselves.

Quit shilling for Jews and Israel. Use the power of government to help get us back on the major social media platforms. Order the Department of Justice to crackdown on these anti-fascist terrorist organizations. Your failure in these areas is demoralizing your base.

5 Likes

(((Fecklessness))) and (((ineptitude))) seem to be the only traits of anyone who hits ((((washington DC)))

3 Likes

President of Israel

4 Likes

5 Likes

Now Republicans try to associate Democrats with Antisemitism.
Democrats call the Republicans racist,xenophobic and push Islam and niggers in America.

At the end of the day,both sides are equally retarded and in the long run neither will bring nothing but destruction to European Americans.

It’s turning out that Jews run the GOP and Muslims run the DNC.

4 Likes

Hearing a whole lot about this Andrew Yang guy…bleh
yang%20will%20save%20us

1 Like

@irAteirishman

@ AndrewYangVFA

FollowFollow @ AndrewYangVFA

Andrew Yang Retweeted Andrew Yang

I’d start fining gun manufacturers $1 million for each person killed by their weapons. That would get more companies focused on how to keep guns out of the hands of those who would do others harm.

Inside every gook is a totalitarian waiting to be born. Yang is a fucking insect.

2 Likes

I don’t think this tactic is going to drive rust belt voters into the Republicans’ arms.

2 Likes

Yang is basically in the same category as Tulsi Gabbard. They are one issue candidates who could be helpful if they stay in the presidential race as long as possible. I don’t think either have a shot at winning the Democrat nomination. Even if they got close, somebody would find a way to screw them over.

4 Likes

@infostormer
Andrew over at the Daily Stormer has been attempting to promote Yang as " Our Guy" but just peruse through Yang’s Twitter account and you’ll see that’s definitely not the case.
Regardless of his pandering to social demographics, his lack of respect for the 2nd amendment, his lack of action against AIPAC leaves me very suspicious. However he is potentially useful in splitting the DNC votes during the Presidential primary’s.

3 Likes

I’m hoping for Rand Paul to run as a republican candidate. He’s anti inventionist anti Jew war kind of guy. I had support his father, Ron Paul but he got sidelined as expected. No way I’m supporting the Yang even he promised 1k for everyone. You can just get SSI benefits right now if u don’t work. I encourage you all email him encouraging him to run for 2020!
https://www.paul.senate.gov/connect/email-rand

1 Like

I think Anglin’s support of Yang is tactical. It’s no different than supporting Gabbard. They can be used as vehicles to inject important issues into the political discourse.

I do like Yang’s idea of giving $1,000 a month to everyone simply because it will make it easier for people like myself to do dissident media.

3 Likes

Yes I agree with the tactical idea, but being for globohomo agenda, anti 2 amendment and more agendas he supports outweigh the benefits of the white race. You just can try apply for SSI benefit and see if u qualify. I also think even he’s elected president, the $1000 agenda probably will get hindered just like trump’s wall.

2 Likes