Trump Reportedly Wants to Buy Greenland

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/trump-reportedly-wants-to-buy-greenland/

Donald Trump reportedly talked in private about offering to buy Greenland from Denmark.

Trump has been mocked for this proposal, but I see nothing wrong with it.

The United States previously bought huge chunks of what is currently the Continental United States from the French via the Louisiana Purchase.

The United States also bought Alaska from the Russians.

So based on this history, offering to buy Greenland from Denmark is not a crazy proposal.

Especially when we have American forces all over the world occupying third world countries for the benefit of Jews and Israel. Now, thatā€™s really crazy.

Of course, people are retarded and donā€™t know history which is why theyā€™re making fun of this.

7 Likes

These zionist demons have to grab up anyplace left that whitey may be able to run to when the hordes of apemen and mud people outnumber us and RaHoWa is here.
RaHoWa is fine with meā€¦Only the most brutal death wounds from battle can take a warrior from the soul recycling trap of this realm and place him into Valhalla.
Paradise awaits those who fight in the eternal battle known as life.

1 Like

Unlike Greenland the Louisiana Purchase was a valuable piece of territory. I donā€™t see much use for that Arctic wasteland EXCEPT as a place to ship all 15 million GREASY, DIRTY, SCHEMING KIKES on a one-way trip to forced labor camps. jews%20110

3 Likes

It is also worth pointing out that the Vikings (Islanders) couldnā€™t maintain outposts in Greenland, so I donā€™t know why anybody would think that we could. Iā€™m not saying that they were so much better than we are, but they were inured to a hard life on hard terrain. Even though we can learn from their mistakes weā€™d face an uphill struggle. For one thing the carrying capacity of the land is v. low. It would never serve for a growing population. Hunting, I think, would be surprisingly poor, basically seals. And the settlers would be in a virtual prison. How would they ever get off the island? The whole population at present lives on ā€˜gibsā€™ from Denmark. Itā€™s a pleasant dream (one which Iā€™ve amused myself with these last two days), but it is just a dream.

1 Like

No,my brother. Greenland is too risky for that purpose. It has a big airfield (courtesy of the U.S. taxpayer),and I think itā€™s also a little too close to shipping lanes for comfort. All it takes is for one Jew to pilpul his way onto a boat or an aircraft,and the kvetching will start all over again.

My vote is for the Kerguelens. Granting that it will be more expensive to ship them there,the Kerguelens are way farther off shipping lanes,and just about as far as you can get from anywhere else on the planet. Itā€™s going suck to be a penguin though,getting a bunch of zhids suddenly dumped in your neighborhood.

3 Likes

I would never entertain the idea that these subhuman monsters ā€œdeserveā€ to live anywhere!!!
Nothing short of removing their evil reptilian vampire genetics from the human gene pool will ever solve the problem of who and what they are.
They are pure ,unadulterated evil from some other place in this universe.
They are not human, i am convinced.

1 Like

@irAteirishman I sometimes wonder if the jews are a lower form of devil or demon in quasi-human form. Even as a little kid I sensed an ā€œothernessā€ about them.

1 Like

Now this:

He really wants to buy it.

1 Like

Same here.
I think Xtianity was infiltrated and weaponized with stuff like ā€œpathological altruism as a way of lifeā€ a long time agoā€¦
The catholics love to push that self loathing and guilt bullshit nonstop that also leads to this idea of servitude to the institution and to these people who are basically strangers to you.
Geez, i wonder who wouldā€™ve came up with such ideasā€¦
The thing i have always thought was odd was how could anything human plan so many centuries ahead and have such long-term goals with such patience?
It seems as if they are some hybrid-creature and we know that they are privy to and know things about our world and our history that most others donā€™t have a clue aboutā€¦
Or its some type of a combination of both these things, which i believe is what it more likely is.
Alchemy is an interesting topic to research and to learn to start understanding what the objective of their fascination with it was.
Also how the term has become something new and totally different through the bastardization of language and more of their typical deception.
Another thing i have always noticed is how the devil is suspiciously jewish looking in the ancient secret society literature.
Rosicrucian literature, the Knights of Malta & Hermeticism all have art depicting satan or ā€œluciferā€ as very jewish looking.

The nose knows~!

1 Like