Trump Reportedly Unsettled Over Bolton/Pompeo Push to do Iran War

Originally published at: Trump Reportedly Unsettled Over Bolton/Pompeo Push to do Iran War | Infostormer.com

Donald Trump is reportedly unsettled over how John Bolton and Mike Pompeo are aggressively pushing the United States into doing a big war with Iran. There were various reports in The New York Times and the Washington Post detailing how he doesn’t like the aggressive steps that have been taken. Of course, these are both fake news sources with little credibility so take them for what they’re worth.

I honestly have no idea if any of this is true but I’d like to think it is. A war with Iran would be insane. Nobody can deny this. The problem is that Bolton and Pompeo have set the conditions in motion where an event resulting in dead American soldiers is all that is needed to force Trump to give the order.

The United States got involved in the Vietnam War based on the bullshit Gulf of Tonkin incident back in the 1960s. And you obviously have the 9/11 attacks which resulted in an endless war on terror that in reality is just an endless war to benefit Jews and Israel.

But seriously, what the hell did Trump expect when he hired people like Bolton and Pompeo? Everyone knew that they were deranged people whose sole mission in life is to do wars to benefit Jews and Israel.

Unless Trump fires both of these clowns and his Jew son-in-law Jared Kushner, it is hard to be optimistic about anything. I’d say there’s at least a 50/50 chance that a war with Iran happens considering the situation. We’ll see if that changes.

8 Likes

Blumph hired them, he can fire them but he won’t because deep down he agrees with their Israel 1st policies.

7 Likes

I don’t think any of these 3 are really in charge of anything when it comes to US foreign policy - they are just mouthpieces for the poweful Zionists.

8 Likes

By the 24 standing ovations Satanyahu received from congress, I have to agree with you.

7 Likes

Chumpy, Bolty, and Pumpy, are going for regime change in Iran. They are happy to keep up the grinding sanctions(tho it didn’t work with Cuba), and do a provocation here and there with occasional ratcheting up of the pressure and tension. They know a war will be painful, and very, very costly, and could even result in defeat(again) for the USA, but then again: that won’t matter, cos ‘israel’ will benefit anyway, as that cancer thrives on chaos, disaster, and death. This is the worst I’ve seen the USA openly warmongering.

6 Likes

that’s why Jarred told Trump to “HIRE THEM!”.

Trump is pretending that he’s a minor character in this play. what happened is that he watched the reaction to another Mid-East war and then decided it wasn’t such a smart move, especially if he wants another term. Tucker Carlson was incredulous. even the liberals at NPR were surprised that Trump could be considering such a moronic venture after he ran on a platform of ending endless, unnecessary wars.

so it’s obvious to everyone but Trump that Trump isn’t even in-charge of his own dick. Jarred, (a 9/11 insider scum-bag ) is manipulating Trump to finish Bush’s, Greater Israel agenda. i’ll bet that Bolton and Pompeo are very good pals with The Bush’s and are taking orders from them then they get Jarred to pressure The Orange Goon to do their bidding. it’s like Bush never left and that was the plan all along. i think that Tucker Carlson alone was instrumental in getting Trump to rethink this insanity. why Trump couldn’t figure this out on his own is the question that everyone should be asking.

5 Likes

100%
“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men’s views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”

• Woodrow Wilson
    i wonder (((who))) he was talking about ?
5 Likes

I think than Trump is getting very bad advice from Kushner and than he’s slowly realizing than if never United States get into war with Iran, Iran will beat the shit out them with Israel. He know than by jewing too much they can loose everything.

2 Likes

I just found this curiosity. LOL @ N. Korea.

4 Likes

America greatest enemy is Mexico who’s flooding it with drug dealers and rapists, but nope it must be North Korea, wich is super retarded beyond anything else.

1 Like

That just proves how stupid people in this country are and how our leadership gets away with the shit they do - the only thing that people in this country are concerned with and pay any attention to is $ to the exclusion of everything else.

1 Like

I was surprised to see that Venezuela didn’t make one of the top five.

3 Likes