Trump Reiterates Desire to Bring in Immigrants to Fill Jobs

Originally published at: Trump Reiterates Desire to Bring in Immigrants to Fill Jobs | Infostormer.com

Breitbart secured an exclusive interview with President Trump and he reiterated his desire to bring in immigrants to fill jobs.

Breitbart:

Trump added that while it is his belief that some industries need more workers brought in in various capacities, the Democrats and the left are pushing to bring anyone and everyone into the country regardless of the consequences.

“They’ll take anybody into this country and we’re not allowing it, but because of the success of the country economically, some people say—I blame myself, but that’s a good blame not a bad blame—but because of the country’s success and you need workers here,” Trump said. “You do need workers. You have homes in Houston, and they can’t get people to build the homes—and lots of other places. But because of what’s happened, and because of the people coming up, they want them to come in and they don’t care how they come in.”

If companies can’t find workers to build homes, the solution is not to bring in immigrant workers. The solution is for those companies to pay a higher wage to give incentive to people to take those jobs. They can also setup on the job training programs to give people the skills they need to perform those jobs.

We already have over 300 million people in the country. It is difficult for me to believe that these companies can’t find workers. They only want more immigrants so they don’t have to pay higher wages. It’s similar to what we see with the big tech companies who have lobbied to have all of these horrible Indian tech workers come in.

Bringing in immigrants to fill jobs only serve to depress wages of American workers. Even the boomer cucks at Breitbart get this and are openly revolting against him in their comment sections.

But even if it made economic sense to bring in these workers, I wouldn’t want them. The fundamental character and demographics of the country have been transformed because of all these ridiculous immigration practices. And suffice to say, none of these immigration practices have been for the better. We’ve been buried with all sorts of brown and black niggers from the third world and nobody wants them here.

7 Likes

We don’t but they do.

6 Likes

Now you see why Pelosi doesn’t want him impeached, he is making their life easier by bringing in more beaners.

5 Likes

That is the first thing I thought of when I saw Pelosi had said that about impeachment - other than The Wall (all 100ft of it) and a Supreme Court pick, Trump is using Bill Clinton’s economic and social policies so why should the Dems impeach him.

6 Likes

Well, that ought to go over well in the so-called rust belt - traditional Democrat territory that overwhelmingly supported Trump in 2016.

Some still think Trump is playing 4-D chess. I’m not so sure.

I’m thinking he’s fully on board with the anti-White, globo-homo, NWO Jew agenda. He’s capitulated to him - Pelosi knows it and has stated Trump is “just not worth it”

7 Likes