Trump Pushes Idea to Transfer Illegal Aliens into Sanctuary Cities

Originally published at: Trump Pushes Idea to Transfer Illegal Aliens into Sanctuary Cities | Infostormer.com

Trump is continuing to push the idea of transferring illegal aliens into sanctuary cities. It’d be very funny if he did do that, but at this point, I don’t think he’s going to do it. It looks like he’s just talking about it to pander to the base.

….So interesting to see the Mayor of Oakland and other Sanctuary Cities NOT WANT our currently “detained immigrants” after release due to the ridiculous court ordered 20 day rule. If they don’t want to serve our Nation by taking care of them, why should other cities & towns?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 14, 2019

Democrats must change the Immigration Laws FAST. If not, Sanctuary Cities must immediately ACT to take care of the Illegal Immigrants – and this includes Gang Members, Drug Dealers, Human Traffickers, and Criminals of all shapes, sizes and kinds. CHANGE THE LAWS NOW!

Just out: The USA has the absolute legal right to have apprehended illegal immigrants transferred to Sanctuary Cities. We hereby demand that they be taken care of at the highest level, especially by the State of California, which is well known or its poor management & high taxes!

And there’s really no reason for him to continuously tweet about it. He could just order it done and fire anybody who doesn’t follow his orders. The fact that this is even being talked about just shows how much he has failed on the border. It’s a total disgrace what’s going on.

I hope I’m wrong about this and he does do it but I doubt it. Trump seems to only be interested in doing what’s best for Jews and Israel and does not seem to give a shit about anything else. He practically has to ask permission from his Jew son-in-law to wipe his ass now.

3 Likes

He needs to get off of twitter. He won’t he’s an ego maniac. I’m really getting tired of his tweets.

Someone should make a meme of him “all tweets no action”

1 Like