Trump Pessimistic About Congressional Wall Negotiations

Originally published at: Trump Pessimistic About Congressional Wall Negotiations | Infostormer.com

The President of the United States is pessimistic about the Congressional wall negotiations. It doesn’t look as if a deal will be struck. Democrats are actually demanding that there be a cap on the amount of felons they can hold in detention.

The Democrats just don’t seem to want Border Security. They are fighting Border Agents recommendations. If you believe news reports, they are not offering much for the Wall. They look to be making this a campaign issue. The Wall will get built one way or the other!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 9, 2019

I don’t think the Dems on the Border Committee are being allowed by their leaders to make a deal. They are offering very little money for the desperately needed Border Wall & now, out of the blue, want a cap on convicted violent felons to be held in detention!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 10, 2019

He also said that America is about to be flooded with 42 million vibrants from Latin America and that this is why we need the wall.

Gallup Poll: “Open Borders will potentially attract 42 million Latin Americans.” This would be a disaster for the U.S. We need the Wall now!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 10, 2019

The deal to re-open the government was only for three weeks. Those three weeks end this coming Friday and it is uncertain what is going to happen. Trump is saying that the wall will get built one way or another but I’ll believe it when I see it. So far all I’ve seen is lots of talk and very little action.

He’s going to have to do this unilaterally. Let the Democrats take him to court for doing his Constitutional duty to defend the country from an invasion of orcs. It will just further illustrate how they hate this country and have no loyalty to it.

I’d also like to see the federal government shutdown again. Mostly because I think federal government employees are lazy pieces of shit and I have no problem seeing them suffer. Especially those useless jerk offs who work for the Transportation Security Administration.

1 Like

Trump should have really pushed for the wall early in '17 when he had momentum from the election- he has no political clout now to get it done.

What drove me crazy is how he wasted so much time on trying to abolish Obamacare even though that was going to be the most difficult thing to accomplish. That was absolutely the most opportune time to get the wall done.

2 Likes