Trump Pardoned Psycho-Jew

i just read about this today. apparently The Orange Goon pardoned a bonafide psycho-jew. don’t vote for Trump. he’s a complete POS. just stay home and do something more important and satisfying like playing catch with your kids

Plant supervisors in this hell-on-earth were involved in rape and sexual abuse of workers. PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) also documented and filmed what they called the worst animal abuses and extreme cruelty they had ever seen.

https://www.darkmoon.me/2017/trump-pardons-racist-criminal-jewish-fanatic/

3 Likes

President Kushner was elemental in the pardoning of the filthy Chabad Lubavitcher scumbag.

Mentioned in the article:

(Jared Kushner is a Chabad kingpin and doubtless exerted his influence on his father-in law, Donald Trump, to get him to offer a free pardon to the Chabad criminal Rabbi Rubashkin).

From Darkmoon:
A few days ago we posted Michael Berg’s article, Ex-Chabad Member Exposes Trump Family Cult . This demonstrated that Trump’s family (the Kushners) belongs to Chabad, a racist, criminal Jewish supremacist doomsday cult. The very next day, Trump commuted the 27-year prison sentence of Chabad kosher butcher, Rabbi Sholom Rubashkin, 57, a GOP donor. He had served only eight years of his sentence.

Now the link doesn’t work and I get a 404? Can someone find and post the Michael Berg article if possible?

2 Likes

This just makes me sick.

2 Likes