Trump Orders Military Action Against Syria for Jews and Israel

Originally published at: Trump Orders Military Action Against Syria for Jews and Israel | Infostormer.com

What a disaster this is. The President has ordered military action against Syria because of alleged claims of gassed babies. The strikes are part of a coalition effort between the United States, the United Kingdom and France.

Here’s his announcement.

A follow up press briefing by the Pentagon took place where they said they were attacking Syria to defend America. The entire briefing was a bunch of nonsense with them trying to justify this ridiculous attack. They should have just been honest and said that they were attacking Syria for the benefit of Jews and Israel.

And here’s British Prime Minister Theresa May justifying this insanity.

The Russians could potentially retaliate for this. They’ve already said that there will be “consequences” for this attack.

More updates to come.

6 Likes

This nightime airstrike on Damascus reminds me of the RAF terror-bombing of German cities in WWII, which also took place at night.

Trump has gone out of his way to try and please the jews but no matter how many nightime terror bombings he orders on Syrian cities they will still try to get him removed from office.

4 Likes

The Jews got their way again that’s for sure. The real question is how the Russians are going to react to this.

3 Likes

I really think ZOG and the deep state have blackmail on Trump or his kids. He is 100 percent Zionist but he knows his base doesn’t believe the (((offical))) story but the blackmail must be strong or they are threatening to kill his kids or worse. He is nothing more than a mouth piece of ZOG and 100 percent puppet.

4 Likes

He’s definitely been consumed by the ZOG swamp.

3 Likes

5 Likes

This is a Deja Vu… #3.
WW3 O the Horizon over Syria?

3 Likes

All I can say is I hope everyone who voted for him remembers his betrayal and broken promises come 2020. He plays for team jew, not the people of this nation.

4 Likes

VQNkf

6 Likes

2 Likes

Yes, the Jews got their way. Didn’t we know this, though?

(((We))) are bombing a country that is NO threat to us, one that supposedly used chemical weaponry against its own citizens. Now, why would Assad do that? He was winning against ISIS and well knows the consequences if he did, indeed, gas his own people, which I highly doubt.

Yet, when illegal chemicals are used by Israel against Palestinians?

Well, we all knew the truth of the matter:

Even though Trump campaigned on getting us out of the ME:

5 Likes

9 Likes

submit to the 7 laws, goyim!!

matzo ball sacrifice!!

2 Likes

The jews are not satisfied with Trump’s “tepid” response to “Syrian aggression” so they will demand that he launch more air strikes against that country, along with more sanctions against Russia. Either we stop the kikes dead in their tracks or there is going to be a third world war.

2 Likes

Isn’t that a portrait of George Washington behind Trump’s shoulder? And isn’t he one of the original guys who preached against foreign entanglements? What delicious irony.

1 Like

Amazing graphic there. The creativity is astounding.

1 Like

Got up this morning and I am still hearing the Jew media triple down on the Horseshit gas hoax.

This video sheds light on this nonstop ((( propaganda ))). jew ploy.

2 Likes

Judge for yourself.
Here is the man that Donald Trump called a monster and an animal.

2 Likes

How can we get this on a billboard? How great would that be?

1 Like

An NY eye doctor, both him and his wife are very gracious people from the information and video I have seen. I am so glad Syria is hanging in their with the help of Russia. They don’t even act like ‘stuckup’ leaders like many of ours… Thanks for the post.

1 Like