Trump Orders Increase in Tariffs on Chinese Goods

Originally published at: Trump Orders Increase in Tariffs on Chinese Goods | Infostormer.com

Recently, China announced a round of tariffs on American goods coming into their country. Donald Trump has responded to this, with even more aggressive tariffs on Chinese goods.

For many years China (and many other countries) has been taking advantage of the United States on Trade, Intellectual Property Theft, and much more. Our Country has been losing HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS a year to China, with no end in sight….

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 23, 2019

….Sadly, past Administrations have allowed China to get so far ahead of Fair and Balanced Trade that it has become a great burden to the American Taxpayer. As President, I can no longer allow this to happen! In the spirit of achieving Fair Trade, we must Balance this very….

…unfair Trading Relationship. China should not have put new Tariffs on 75 BILLION DOLLARS of United States product (politically motivated!). Starting on October 1st, the 250 BILLION DOLLARS of goods and products from China, currently being taxed at 25%, will be taxed at 30%…

…Additionally, the remaining 300 BILLION DOLLARS of goods and products from China, that was being taxed from September 1st at 10%, will now be taxed at 15%. Thank you for your attention to this matter!

While I oppose the chicanery going on in Hong Kong, I fully support Trump implementing these types of tariffs on China.

All sorts of manufacturing jobs were sucked out of the United States and shipped over to China over the past several decades. That’s because little if any tariffs were placed on Chinese goods in the name of “free trade.” There was no attempt to protect American industry from all the cheap Chinese shit that was being dumped into our market. This policy aided the rise of China as a major economic power.

So Trump’s tariffs are really just a return to sanity. And they do much more damage to the Chinese than anything they can do to us. That’s because there’s far fewer products going into China from America.

Trump also questioned if China’s leader Xi Jinping or Federal Reserve Chairman Jay Powell is a bigger enemy of America which was a pretty interesting statement.

….My only question is, who is our bigger enemy, Jay Powell or Chairman Xi?

Of course, this reveals that trade negotiations with the Chinese can’t be going so well. To compare China to the Jewish Federal Reserve system is pretty harsh. As I’d say the Fed is definitely much more evil than the Chinese. The Fed has put the American people into a system of debt enslavement which is far worse than anything the Chinese have ever done.

1 Like