Trump Nominates William Barr as New Attorney General

Originally published at: Trump Nominates William Barr as New Attorney General | Infostormer.com

POTUS has nominated William Barr to be the new Attorney General. He was George H.W. Bush’s Attorney General in the early 1990s.

I’m skeptical about this pick, especially since his pick was enthusiastically endorsed by the National Review. But the author of the National Review piece was Andrew McCarthy and he has been a pretty solid critic of the special counsel on cable news.

From what I gather, Barr is not Jewish which is definitely one point in his favor. The Jerusalem Post did a piece on Barr and if he was Jewish I’m sure they would have mentioned that.

Barr has also been critical of the Bob Mueller witch hunt and the fact that Hillary Clinton was not charged with crimes. He also supported Trump’s firing of former FBI Director James Comey. So who knows, maybe this pick will work out. It’s honestly hard to see how he could be any worse than Jeff Sessions.

Barr was previously confirmed as Attorney General with a bipartisan vote n the early 1990s. The Democrats will make themselves look stupid if they oppose him. Of course they probably will oppose him because they oppose anything Trump does even if what he is doing is good for the country.

But the Republicans will have a 53-47 majority in the Senate so there’s little if any chance that the Democrats will be able to block his appointment. They’d have to flip several Republicans and that’s unlikely to happen.

1 Like

yes… but my main reservation is that Trump picked Barr to quash the new 9/11 inquiries that are coming…a grand jury will soon be convened to review the overwhelming evidence that The Trade Towers were rigged with explosives and Barr was appointed attny gen by ONE OF THE TERRORISTS. his ties to The Bush’s is not a good sign…

Since Mueller was in The FBI during 9/11 he MUST be part of the conspiracy. Trump could have him GONE if he would reopen the 9/11 coverup but he’s not even mentioning it most likely because The Trump Family was warned by Larry Silverstein to stay out of the towers on that day. it’s inconceivable that the biggest real estate developer in NYC wouldn’t know what was in store…

so now Trump adds yet another Swamp Creature to his administration who at least has ties to the real 9/11 terrorists. this must make Jebby and Dubya very happy.

1 Like

Swamp thing you make my heart sing

1 Like