Trump Names Mick Mulvaney as Acting Chief of Staff

Originally published at: Trump Names Mick Mulvaney as Acting Chief of Staff | Infostormer.com

President Trump has announced that Mick Mulvaney will be the Acting White House Chief of Staff. This is actually welcome news as there was a rumor going around all day that his subversive Jew son-in-law Jared Kushner was going to fill this position.

The Huffington Post and others put out articles about this.

Here’s Trump’s announcement on Mulvaney.

The best thing about Mick is that he is not Jewish and that’s the only thing that matters. The only thing is that if this is an “acting” position and it is not known how long he will serve in this capacity. It would suck if he were to be later replaced by Kushner or some other Jewish individual. But it is also possible that he’s taking this position on an interim basis to see how it goes and if it goes well he’ll be named as the permanent White House Chief of staff.

At this point, it is hard for me to believe that Trump doesn’t see how the main actors trying to bring him down are all Jews. Everybody from Rod Rosenstein, Adam Schiff, Michael Cohen and the gaggle of Jews on television and on social media. It’s just one Jew after another trying to Jew him. This can’t be lost on him.

As I’ve said before, Trump need to purge his administration of as many Jews as possible.

4 Likes

2 Likes

How about Anglin?tenor

1 Like

This is what i think of AA

1 Like

I’m not trying to start a quarrel, but it’s important to remember that Jewish gene theft in Europe has a very long history. They hate their own features, & so intermarry with us; but they raise the children as Jews. Also it’s possible that the painter of that portrait of Nathan Rothschild softened some of his Jewier features.

3 Likes

agreed.
Notice that many crypto kikes are half or 25% on the mothers side, thus hiding their genetics with the goyim name of the father.
The jew is a sneaky rat, that is for sure 100%.
This is also imo why they push the whole “male patriarchy” oppression nonsense that is targeted at whites and masculinity in general.
They invert reality through not only symbolism, but their evil deception in everything.
Because we all know how “matriarchal” that Africa, the middle east, China and central America are , goy.

1 Like