Trump Losing His Mind

we’ve been bitching about Trump turning full-blown Neocon pos and i’m glad to know that so too is everyone else. trump supporters are MAD and their anger should resonate with The Orange Goon and in-fact i believe that it has because Trump is already backtracking on war with Iran. but what should alarm every single one of his supporters is that Trump even considered starting a new and bigger Mid-East war after he campaigned against such foolishness. what is this goof-ball thinking? clearly he’s being led by the nose-ring by the dynamic, neocon trio, Kushner, Bolton and Pompeo. it’s remarkable that they are getting Trump’s approval for such madness.

Prominent Trump supporters offered a pointed warning on Friday about the prospect of a new war, which they view as a direct violation of his “America First” pledge.

“It would be a disaster for him and for the country getting into another military engagement in the Middle East,” said Corey Stewart, who led Trump’s 2016 campaign in Virginia. “It does concern me that the president has (national security adviser John) Bolton and a lot of these neocons advising him. That’s clearly not what he ran on and what most Americans want.”

4 Likes

You would think by now he’d realize he is being played for a fool by all Jews and Zionist around him whispering in his ear with bad policy decisions.

Trump is like that coworker we all have that tells you how great they are at their job but they actually suck and everyone else knows it and just rolls their eyes with a OMG whenever his name is mentioned.

1 Like

Like i have plan one year ago when he have launch missile in Syria, Trump might have a great chance to loose because of his turnaround of his war withdrawal agenda, he forgot than half of these supporters are ex Sanders voters and are very anti-wars.

We have avoided the worst at least: Rhodam in power. Not only that, it was very satisfying to see NPC crying.

1 Like

Gríma Wormtongue is Kushner and Trump is Théoden

1 Like

With all LOTR references than i see around maybe it’s time than i get into LOTR.

1 Like

It’s not a trendy thing it’s that Tolkien was right about so many things it’s almost like he is a prophet or visionary.

1 Like

Damn i was a fool! i regret to have rejected it, at that time i though it was only a stupid geek movie series about ecology and wasn’t aware than the original novels was a warning toward what will happen to the west. I see than Weinstein have deprived the movies of everything than should wake up goyims. Never trust Hollywood!

1 Like