Trump Looking at Flooding Sanctuary Cities With Enriching Migrants

Originally published at: Trump Looking at Flooding Sanctuary Cities With Enriching Migrants | Infostormer.com

Trump just confirmed earlier reports that they have been seriously considering taking the illegal aliens coming into the country and dumping them in sanctuary cities. This doesn’t appear to be a serious plan but instead a way to make his political enemies look foolish on the illegal immigration issue.

Due to the fact that Democrats are unwilling to change our very dangerous immigration laws, we are indeed, as reported, giving strong considerations to placing Illegal Immigrants in Sanctuary Cities only….

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 12, 2019

….The Radical Left always seems to have an Open Borders, Open Arms policy – so this should make them very happy!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 12, 2019

This is actually funny. If I had to guess, the idea probably came from Stephen Miller. And let’s face it, if we can’t stop them from coming, the second best option is definitely to dump them in sanctuary cities. The Democrats love having these illegal aliens so why not give them all the illegal aliens they can handle?

Hilariously, Nancy Pelosi said that this was disrespectful.

The Hill:

The Washington Post reported Thursday night that White House officials proposed the idea on at least two occasions as a way to retaliate against Democrats who opposed the president’s hard-line immigration policies.

Officials at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) at first thought the proposal was not serious, but eventually conducted a review that determined it was inappropriate and could not be carried out, according to the Post.

The White House told the Post that the proposal is no longer being considered.

“This was just a suggestion that was floated and rejected, which ended any further discussion,” the White House said.

A spokesperson for DHS told The Hill that the proposal had been rejected.

“This was a suggestion that was floated and rejected, which ended any further discussion.”

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) had blasted the White House over the proposal on Friday, calling the idea “disrespectful” and “unworthy” of the presidency.

Pelosi’s liberal San Francisco district was one of the sanctuary cities identified by the Trump administration, according to the Post.

But how so Nancy? Aren’t these illegal aliens an enriching blessing? So why would you not want these vibrant illegal aliens flooding into San Francisco? Sounds like it would be cruel for you not to accept them into your community since sanctuary cities are the most prepared to accept them. You’ve been telling us for years that these illegal aliens are good for the country. Funny how you don’t want to prove that.

Basically what happened here, is they got the Democrats to admit that these illegal aliens aren’t a good thing. This despite all the virtue signaling they push about how we need to have open borders and unlimited illegal aliens.

If illegal aliens are such a great thing, Pelosi would have welcomed the opportunity to have Trump send them all to San Francisco. She did not, and she proved the point that these illegal aliens are not an enriching blessing.

8 Likes

the question IS: why didn’t the sanctuary cities request that Trump drop the cultural enrichers off in their areas? because they don’t want them, that’s why. Trump won’t do this but if he did, the liberals would be mad as hell.

3 Likes

Indeed. There are many in sanctuary cities but then for (((some reason))) they keep dumping them into mostly white suburban areas.

7 Likes

that was an obama policy which has failed because the savages just can’t stop being themselves. supposedly Trump reversed this insanity but who really knows. taxpayers were paying to relocate The Enrichers to areas that were ‘too white’ which is a racist perspective in and of itself. but now, Trump must cut off all funding to these creatures. stop paying for their housing, food, medical bills and encouraging them to breed. the problem is manifold and there is much that Trump can do . he could cut federal grants to sanctuary cities. make deep cuts in welfare et…

5 Likes

Fuck man I live in one of the sanctuary towns… it’s NOT funny man but seriously the fucking liberals and yids who brought the golems on itself deserved it; I’ll just laugh in their face for starting all that shit in first place

2 Likes

The yids are in heavily gated communities and have security so they would not be affected. Normal white people would suffer.

4 Likes

Aren’t sanctuary cities in violation of Federal law, or does that even matter any more?

3 Likes

Yeah some of em are in gated community but mostly live in regular neighborhood. They think they are safe with these golems around. I have security cameras and guns within easy access on my property even it’s in very good area but still never relax. Totally unnecessary worrying that raise my blood pressure. If we kept America white then all that shit above will be not necessary.

3 Likes

We use to have ethnic neighborhoods, German, Irish, Italian, Polish, etc. in the big cities. Even many small towns were ethnically homogenous. They were always well kept, clean & safe. Everyone was related by ethnicity & many by bloodlines. You knew or knew of everyone & could always count on your neighbors for help. No need for all this high security crap or 24/7 police patrols. Today, virtually every former ethnic neighborhood in America is a shithole. Thank ZOG & their asshole minions, i.e. politicians & do-gooders for it.

3 Likes

Yeah. Yeah spot on, man. My grandparents lived in small town in NJ, an Italian village in the outskirts. My father always tell me how awesome it was, neighbors help each other out, growing their own food and barter with each other with their produce and skills. Now, few of them remain, scattered across the town. We still keep in touch but less and less often, unfortunately because of the way of life has completely changed thanks to the kikes.

1 Like

What does Trump mean by that?

I am sure it’s going to work this time …

1 Like