Trump-Kim Summit Ends With No Agreement

Originally published at: Trump-Kim Summit Ends With No Agreement | Infostormer.com

The end result of the Trump-Kim summit in Vietnam was a major disappointment. I had expected that they would at least sign an agreement to officially end the Korean War. But alas, the summit ended early and there was no agreement. Trump did a press conference before leaving and said that a dialogue would continue between the two sides.

North Korea has been stating that they offered a partial shutdown of their nuke facilities in exchange for partial sanctions relief but that this proposal was rejected. On the surface this sounded like a fair deal that would have generated more good will between both sides.

Unfortunately, it appears as if Trump won’t accept anything less other than the total destruction of all of North Korea’s nuclear facilities before sanctions relief is considered. Surely with Mike Pompeo there who is an insane neocon lunatic, it is fair to assume that this was the official position at the summit. The problem is that nuclear weapons is the main deterrent Kim has to discourage the United States from fucking him over.

Colonel Gadaffi of Libya was the last world leader who agreed to dismantle his nuclear weapons program under American pressure. The end result of this decision was the American military bombing the shit out of his country and him getting sodomized with a knife by Islamic terrorists. So based on this, Kim has every reason in the world to be suspicious of American motives.

But whatever, maybe it isn’t such a bad thing that nuclear war is back on the table. I would not feel sad at all if Kim nuked Los Angeles and San Francisco. In fact, I would laugh if he did that because nuking those cities would greatly improve our country.

6 Likes

This is a real disappointment. I’m getting tired of having to read news about animal rescues & black on black crime to feel good. Here I thought for sure there was a chance for some positive, encouraging news. But no, not even close. Although I feel that Kim was smart to walk away from such a rotten deal. Good for him.

1 Like

The arrogant neocon assholes who control Drump wanted nothing less than the DPRK’s total capitulation and disarmament, something that Kim would never agree to. Looking at the situation as an outsider it seems that Drump is surrounded by enemies who want his presidency to be a failure. And so far they are succeeding in spades.

3 Likes

Why do we need to have 30K US troops in South Korea at all- pull them out and let South Korea defend themselves - it is not worth 1 drop of White blood to defend one group of gooks against another

3 Likes

The reason the ROK has been able to develop its economy and infrastructure so well is because the USA is there to defend it. If the South Koreans had to pay for their own defense it would wreck their civilian economy and they wouldn’t be nearly as well off as they are now.

1 Like

true but the hostilities are fabricated. the Koreans should be decided their fate, not The USA. this is a matter for Asia only.

2 Likes

NPR jews were giddy when Mueller wrecked The Trump / Putin summit with a timely leak of “russian collusion” but now just had a woman on their news program alerting the moron masses to the real possibility of nuclear war BECAUSE THE NUKE POWERS AREN’T TALKING… i guess that they finally realized that the head of their fake news operation is AT GROUND ZERO. Russia and China have nuke subs right off the coast of DC… if only there were a safe way to promote a limited nuclear war…

1 Like

MAGApedes and Trump should be rooting for Kim to take down South Korea - eliminate competition for US corporations from Hyundai and Kia and LG.

3 Likes