Trump is Angry at Mexico for Not Stopping Invasion of America

Originally published at: Trump is Angry at Mexico for Not Stopping Invasion of America | Infostormer.com

More ridiculous tweets from the orange potato man. He’s angry that Mexico has done nothing to stop illegal aliens from invading America and is promising a response.

I am very disappointed that Mexico is doing virtually nothing to stop illegal immigrants from coming to our Southern Border where everyone knows that because of the Democrats, our Immigration Laws are totally flawed & broken…

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 21, 2019

…Mexico’s attitude is that people from other countries, including Mexico, should have the right to flow into the U.S. & that U.S. taxpayers should be responsible for the tremendous costs associated w/this illegal migration. Mexico is wrong and I will soon be giving a response!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 21, 2019

At this point, I’m assuming that his response will be a bunch of tweets in capital letters. How many idle threats has he made on Twitter? I’ve lost count a long time ago.

If he was serious about solving this problem he would have closed the border and declared martial law. He could have deployed 100,000+ soldiers to the border. But he did none of these things. He might talk a good game, but he’s done nothing substantive to stop the invasion of the country.

Guess invading Iran for the benefit of Jews is more important.

8 Likes

He really has the sheep eating out of his hands. The comments on his rally FB page is full of TY Mr. President for MAGA, you make us proud, TY for keeping our borders safe.

Trump must be saying to his jew son in law that the American people are really stupid. I have done nothing and they’re thanking me.

8 Likes

Trump thinks that it’s enough to just not be, Hillary.

6 Likes

One of the t-shirts being sold at recent Trump rallies has on the front of it “Finish The Wall” as if they are halfway done with it. And then you have people wearing “Drain The Swamp - Trump 2020” shirts.

6 Likes

lol - with the amount of simpletons in the US it is no wonder that the JYC Real Estate Shyster still stands an excellent chance of reelection.

4 Likes

All any one of our feckless leaders would have to do is stop giving these wetback spics money and this would turn this problem into one that the mexican government is motivated to prevent and or police literally instantly.
NO MORE FREE MONEY TO 3RD WORLD SHITHOLES THAT FLOOD OUR NATIONS WITH GENETIC FILTH AND FENTANYL

4 Likes

Trump is worried about China and Russia taking up the economic slack if he cuts funding for the South and Central American shitholes. the cold war that The USA started has now created a migrant crisis.

3 Likes

Blarnard Blermph has no intention, aside from ‘seriously monitoring the situation’, of doing anything other than tweeting and elevating shitskins employment stats. Oh and more wars for for his King over in Israel.

5 Likes

i used to like that blormf used (((twitter))) as the mainstream media kike outlets would of course misquote anyone and take anything that anyone normal said out of context, as they do…
But all this clown does is talk…literally does nothing at all unless its for (((wall-street))) or (((israHell)))…
I used to defend this idiot and say- “well , he uses twitter because the jew media is so dishonest and this is a platform that he can be sort of publicly seen/heard on”…but all that has faded away.
I wish nothing good on this puppet zio-assclown now…and the only reason twitter kikes have allowed him to remain on their shitty forum is because if he was booted , the sheep may start noticing that free speech IS being removed and whites ARE losing our voice collectively in a nation that OUR ancestors built…

5 Likes
3 Likes

He should be angry at the Jews.