Trump Interviewed by Jew Cunt Lesley Stahl for 60 Minutes

Originally published at: Trump Interviewed by Jew Cunt Lesley Stahl for 60 Minutes | Infostormer.com

Donald Trump did an interview with the deranged Jew cunt Lesley Stahl for 60 Minutes tonight. You can watch the full video here. They keep getting the full version deleted off of YouTube.

Stahl was obnoxious throughout the entire interview. She kept butting in and interrupting Trump’s answers. These kike media people are the biggest pieces of shit. If I were Trump I would make it a policy not to do any future interviews with Jews. What’s the point of being interviewed by these Jews when it is obvious that they have an agenda to make you look as bad as possible?

Fox News did a brief analysis of some of the specific things he talked about in the 60 Minutes interview. He touched on Saudi Arabia, Russia, North Korea, trade and lots of other issues in the face of a very hostile kike interviewer.

But seriously, fuck these kike propagandists. Trump should only let people like Snake Plissken interview him.

4 Likes

The relationship between Trump and the kike media is a mutualistic symbiotic relationship - both crave the attention the other one gives them.

sure, but Trump is a dumbass. when Leslie pushed him about Kim, he should have said: “yes, i know but i’m trying to avoid NUCLEAR WAR and make America safer… Kim is a reasonable man and we are hoping that we can make N. Korea a more open, free society in the years ahead but one thing at a time… if we try to do too much we will accomplish nothing…”

One of Trump’s best traits is he doesn’t back down, takes on his adversaries and hits back.

As far as Leslie Stahl… She is an NPC:

2 Likes