Trump Had "Nice Meeting" With Jew Mark Zuckerberg

Originally published at: Trump Had “Nice Meeting” With Jew Mark Zuckerberg | Infostormer.com

Today, Donald Trump met with Mark Zuckerberg the evil Jewish lizard who heads Facebook. He said that he had a “nice meeting” with him.

Nice meeting with Mark Zuckerberg of @Facebook in the Oval Office today. https://t.co/k5ofQREfOc pic.twitter.com/jNt93F2BsG

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 20, 2019

Just what in the hell does he mean by “nice meeting”?

This Jew is one of the main individuals responsible for censoring content on the Internet and he sure as hell doesn’t want Trump to be re-elected.

He should be playing hardball with Zuckerberg since this Jew has been conspiring to destroy free speech on the Internet. The United States government should be bringing the hammer down on his shitty Jewish organization so free speech on the Internet can be restored.

Trump’s lack of action is allowing these retarded Jewish tech monopolies to function as Internet thought police. And if they don’t like what you are saying, they have the power to effectively render you a digital non-person.

I would hope that he’s being sarcastic by saying “nice meeting” but all he’s done is talk about Internet censorship and hasn’t done anything to stop it so I’m not optimistic about this at all.

5 Likes

Dear President Trump,

I fear that this nice meeting was very hard on you. And you have been having so many nice meetings too. You look haggard. You need some ‘Me Time’. Please take a few days off to rest from all of these nice meetings.

And don’t worry about the country or any of the people who voted for you. We’ll be okay.

Respectfully,
Teapot

2 Likes