Trump Denies Report That He Suggested Nuking Hurricanes

Originally published at: Trump Denies Report That He Suggested Nuking Hurricanes | Infostormer.com

There was a recent report from Axios describing how Donald Trump asked about dropping nukes into hurricanes to prevent them from reaching the United States. He has since denied this report.

The story by Axios that President Trump wanted to blow up large hurricanes with nuclear weapons prior to reaching shore is ridiculous. I never said this. Just more FAKE NEWS!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 26, 2019

That’s too bad though. I was hoping he actually did suggest it because that would have been very funny.

Jokes aside though, talking about nuking a hurricane or what not isn’t as insane as it sounds. Weather modification is a real thing and has been a real thing since at least the 1960s. So it isn’t all that crazy to ask if the military can do something about preventing hurricanes from reaching the country and causing damage.

And then there’s all the theories about chemtrails, HAARP etc.. which some believe are part of a secretive government program to manipulate the weather.

3 Likes

Maybe Trump is simply “trolling” or antagonizing the press with these kind of statements. Maybe. He’s no intellectual, that’s for sure.

trump%20wwe%20gif

3 Likes

Thank you! My Mum has been saying this for years!

2 Likes

Definitely true that ZOG globalist entities like HAARP , CERN and TPTB have been capable of this for many , many decades.

1 Like

Nuke hurricanes not news, now if he said he would nuke Mexico or Haiti THAT WOULD BE NEWS!

2 Likes

Has the US MIC ever had a more legitimate and justified reason to bomb and line up our military against another nations border than it currently has with Mexico?
Heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine, fentanyl, lethal fake pharma pills, underaged sex slaves, murderers, rapists, drug dealers, gang members , countless formerly eradicated illnesses and diseases and just an overall undesirable type of influx of dependent people that we just don’t need in any way is ALL they offer.
I remember when washing dishes , mowing grass and moving furniture were jobs that our young people and teens had to build their character and get them entered into the job market.
I wonder why there’s no data at all with unemployment within the white demographic as bloward blormfstein panders to what he thinks are possible voters by never shutting his zionist piehole about black and hispanic unemployment as if nobody else exists or matters in this country.
How much more do genetic white communist leftists need to see to comprehend that we are unimportant to the criminal ZOG?

2 Likes