Trump Declares "Mission Accomplished" After Syria Strikes

Originally published at: Trump Declares “Mission Accomplished” After Syria Strikes | Infostormer.com

The President has never had control over foreign policy since he took office. He’s being pressured and possibly even blackmailed into taking military action to benefit Jews and Israel.

Unless there’s a major shift, it looks like Trump’s foreign policy will no different than if George W. Bush had a third term. He even said “mission accomplished” when describing last evening’s strikes against Syria.

George W. Bush famously delivered his 2003 “mission accomplished” speech after he invaded Iraq even though the war was not really over. 15 years after this speech, we are still in Iraq and now we are launching attacks in Syria.

But seriously, WTF is this? It looks like Trump is trolling his base with this “mission accomplished” statement. He has to know that the main reason people voted for him was to keep us out of Syria. Nobody supports having forces there and we sure as hell don’t want World War III with Russia. Especially when all this is over highly questionable claims about gassed babies.

2 Likes

“Mission accomplished”…until the jews’ next fake-ass “Syrian chemical weapons attack” is reported in the jew-controlled press.

2 Likes

Trump is ZOG

zoggy mczog zog zog

1 Like

The global media are all calling the bombed scientific research center and the other chemical warehouses ‘weapons labs’ and depots when they are pretty much the same as Monsanto and DuPont (except DuPont was a chemical weapons producer who made Agent Orange for the Vietnam war in New Zealand). This new distraction won’t change the economic Armageddon that is just around the corner. And it is just a distraction, they went out of their way to make it as noisy and dramatic as possible but with as little loss of life as they could manage. All of the economic indicators are the same as just prior to the crisis of 2008 but four times worse. I don’t know if another world war will be enough to keep the economy from collapsing but it looks as though the globalists are going to try it anyway. In my opinion this is what is really going on and I would love to be proven wrong but war is and always will be good for business.

1 Like

Meet our new National Security Advisor .

The Guardian of Zion Award is an annual award given since 1997 to —Jews —who have been supportive of the State of Israel.

The Republican Jewish Coalition, formerly the National Jewish Coalition, founded in 1985, is a 501 political lobbying group in the United States that promotes Jewish Republicans

5 Likes

If only Michael Flynn remained as national security adviser.

3 Likes

tumblr_n4iq9ceOMX1qmj83do1_400

1 Like

jpg large

2 Likes

The other day I mistakenly referred to Bolton as a shabbos goy of the jews. But apparently he does have some kike blood running through his ugly corpse.

1 Like

This whole fiasco just does not add up as you look deeper into this gas Hoax

Nothing to see here Goyim

As seen in the above picture, the White Helmets are handling the corpses of people without sufficient safety gear, with the masks mostly used , as well as no gloves. Although this may seem insignificant, understanding the nature of sarin gas that the opposition claim was used, only opens questions.

Within seconds of exposure to sarin, the affects of the gas begins to target the muscle and nervous system. There is an almost immediate release of the bowels and the bladder, and vomiting is induced. When sarin is used in a concentrated area, it has the likelihood of killing thousands of people. Yet, such a dangerous gas, and the White Helmets are treating bodies with little concern to their exposed skin. This has to raise questions.

1 Like

The official narrative of the U.S. officials stated that chlorine gas was used. If chlorine gas where used in the attack, protective gear would not be required. Now the narrative has changed according to ((( CNN ))).

(CNN)Senior US officials expressed confidence Saturday that both chlorine and sarin gas were used in Syria’s alleged chemical weapons attack on the Damascus enclave of Douma. The narrative is collapsing, they can’t make up their minds which gas was used.

2 Likes

That’s a point I made in my recent podcast. If chemical weapons were suspected of being used… it’s odd that there was nobody wearing any substantive protective gear in that footage.

3 Likes

“Mission accomplished”…until the next jewish poison gas hoax, that is.

2 Likes

I always look forward listening to your podcast in my car on the way to work. It always brings sanity to an insane world where which we live.

1 Like

Glad you like the podcast. I’m going to try to do them more often if possible.

1 Like