Trump Cuts Foreign Aid to Shithole Central American Countries

Originally published at: Trump Cuts Foreign Aid to Shithole Central American Countries | Infostormer.com

Trump has ordered that foreign aid to shithole Central American countries be ended. It’s a step in the right direction I guess but this is not going to solve the invasion problem.

Reuters:

A surge of asylum seekers from the three countries have sought to enter the United States across the southern border in recent days. On Friday, Trump accused the nations of having “set up” migrant caravans and sent them north.

Trump said there was a “very good likelihood” he would close the border this week if Mexico did not stop immigrants from reaching the United States. Frequent crossers of the border, including workers and students, worried about the disruption to their lives the president’s threatened shutdown could cause.

At a rally on the border in El Paso, Texas, Democratic presidential hopeful Beto O’Rourke denounced Trump’s immigration policies as the politics of “fear and division.”

A State Department spokesman said in a statement it was carrying out Trump’s directive by ending aid programs to the three Central American nations, known as the Northern Triangle.

The department said it would “engage Congress in the process,” an apparent acknowledgement that it will need lawmakers’ approval to end funding that a Congressional aide estimated would total about $700 million.

Most of this foreign aid was just getting wasted with corruption. That’s just the nature of these shithole people. So this move is largely symbolic designed to give Trump’s base the perception that he isn’t just tweeting about these problems.

You have to eliminate the incentive for these shitholers to come to the United States in the first place. Right now, the Border Patrol is just letting anybody come into the country who makes asylum claims. And since they don’t have the facilities to store these beaner monkeys, they’re just dumping them out in the streets.

On top of that, there’s all these aid programs to give these invaders free shit when they get here.

These loopholes need to be fixed and these aid programs need to be ended.

We also need strong men with machine guns on the border given permission to shoot anybody who crosses illegally. After a few of them are killed, they will have much less of an incentive to attempt a crossing.

It is absolutely infuriating that basic common sense solutions can’t be applied to this problem. And the reason we have this situation is because of all these nation-wrecking kikes who have their hooks in our political system.

2 Likes

OMG… the liberal media would go fricking nuts.

3 Likes

As much as I would like that, and its super effective, but
Yeah… probably not realistic in a post UN world.
However hard rubber bullets would still really hurt.
Maybe some kind of American Gladiators type situation.
We could turn the whole thing into a game show! I would totally watch that.
The wall would pay for itself.
Seriously though, in all seriousness, you know what would be super-effective?
Shoot them in the dick with a .22 rifle when they try to cross.
Dick snipers.
And lets get some rabid dobermans out there. Nothing like a good mauling. Perhaps some grizzly bears?
I got it we can send our nigger convicts and other violent offenders down there, and make them fight the border jumpers for their freedom in hand to hand combat.
I am getting some good game show ideas.
We could have Trump down there and when some beaner gets mauled he can say “you’re fired.”
The hit TV show of the future and no need to pay the “contestants”