Trump Criticizes the Military Industrial Complex

Originally published at: Trump Criticizes the Military Industrial Complex | Infostormer.com

Even though I have disagreed with some of the military actions Donald Trump has taken, he deserves credit for not getting America involved in any major wars during his time in office. If Hillary Clinton had won the presidency in 2016, we’d probably be in a major war with Russia, Iran, North Korea or some other country right now.

Over the weekend, Trump attacked the military industrial complex and the top people in the Pentagon for wanting to do nothing but fight endless wars.

TRUMP: "I'm not saying the military's in love with me. The soldiers are. The top people in the Pentagon probably aren't because they want to do nothing but fight wars so all of those wonderful companies that make the bombs and make the planes and make everything else stay happy" pic.twitter.com/YYEbjRuZyb

— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) September 7, 2020

He’s spot on with these remarks and he has put the Jewish media in a terrible position by making them. They are now forced to try and explain why Trump is bad because he wants to stop fighting these dumb wars. It’s resulting in all sorts of weird comments from people. Especially from Jews who are trying to say that Trump insulted the military by not supporting forever wars.

Weird to see some on left genuinely praise Trump for "calling out" military industrial complex. Trump stumbled across the right take, not because of actual opposition to MIC, but because he's using it to explain why the Pentagon "doesn't like him." It's just self-centered drivel

— David Pakman (@dpakman) September 8, 2020

Yesterday, the @POTUS accused the nation’s military leadership of promoting war in order to enrich the manufacturers of weapons.
What a perverse thing for ANYONE to say, much less the person who swore an oath as Commander-in-Chief.
How do you lead after that?

— David Axelrod (@davidaxelrod) September 8, 2020

so Trump insulted the military during a press conference to deny he insults the military.

— Jennifer Rubin (@JRubinBlogger) September 7, 2020

This is not a sustainable narrative, but it looks like the Jews are going to keep running with it.

I am very glad to see Trump make these statements and I hope he backs up these statements with substantive actions. The troops in Iraq and Afghanistan all need to come home immediately. Our attention needs to be focused on rebuilding America which is in economic and societal ruin thanks to this stupid virus hoax.

2 Likes

The left is now pro-military and pro-eternal war on Arabs. I wonder if this will, in the future, be considered the second flipping of the Democrat party in America.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.