Trump Calls Russia Hoax "Bullshit" During CPAC Speech

Originally published at: Trump Calls Russia Hoax “Bullshit” During CPAC Speech | Infostormer.com

President Trump delivered what was one of the longest speeches of his presidency at CPAC today. It was definitely one of his better speeches in awhile, largely because he went off script. Trump’s best speeches have generally been the ones where he is talking off the cuff. It always comes off as being much more authentic and entertaining.

He called out the Russia hoax as “bullshit” and mocked Jeff Sessions. He called him “weak” and “ineffective.”

He had some funny things to say about the Democrat’s “Green New Deal.”

And he also announced that he’d be issuing an executive order to revoke funding of colleges and universities that don’t protect free speech on campus.

Trump’s rhetoric is always great, both in his speeches and on his Twitter feed. Unfortunately, the rhetoric has not equaled substantive policy accomplishments.

I don’t think this is all his fault. He’s done some good things, but there’s been a number of areas where there has been little to no progress made. He’s also done stupid bullshit like that crap going on in Venezuela.

He really needs to ignore the Jewish media, his stupid Jewish son-in-law and just start issuing executive orders on everything imaginable. The kike media is only capable of focusing in on a small number of issues and getting people outraged over them. If he does a million things that outrage them all at once, they wouldn’t be able to deal with it.

But whatever, it isn’t like Trump is going to take my advice. At least these speeches are setting him up to win re-election. The Democrat Party has gone so insane and are going to go even more insane over the next couple of years that it is hard to see him losing in 2020. Of course, that’s still a long ways away so anything can happen between now and then.

3 Likes

As he wrapped up his speech, and before The Rolling Stones song “You Can’t Always Get What You Want” played on the loudspeakers, Trump bragged how nobody had left the room early before he finished talking. Trump said this literally as as a fairly long, conspicuous procession of attendees and students had been filing out of the room early.

1 Like

This is good news – I confess that I hadn’t heard this. But he’s also going to have to declare “hate speech” laws unconstitutional and outlaw Antifa.

2 Likes

Getting rid of antifa needs to be top priority. It is a jewish terrorist organization operating inside the United States. They could eliminate it under Bush 43’s war on terror declaration.

2 Likes