Trump Calls Out King Elijah and Anti-White Hatred

Originally published at: Trump Calls Out King Elijah and Anti-White Hatred | Infostormer.com

Even if Donald Trump doesn’t accomplish much during his presidency, he’s at least changing the culture with his rhetoric. He just called out Al Sharpton’s anti-White hatred and referred to Elijah Cummings as “King Elijah” in reference to the “We Wuz Kangz” meme.

I have known Al for 25 years. Went to fights with him & Don King, always got along well. He “loved Trump!” He would ask me for favors often. Al is a con man, a troublemaker, always looking for a score. Just doing his thing. Must have intimidated Comcast/NBC. Hates Whites & Cops! https://t.co/ZwPZa0FWfN

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 29, 2019

Baltimore, under the leadership of Elijah Cummings, has the worst Crime Statistics in the Nation. 25 years of all talk, no action! So tired of listening to the same old Bull…Next, Reverend Al will show up to complain & protest. Nothing will get done for the people in need. Sad!

If the Democrats are going to defend the Radical Left “Squad” and King Elijah’s Baltimore Fail, it will be a long road to 2020. The good news for the Dems is that they have the Fake News Media in their pocket!

Al Sharpton would always ask me to go to his events. He would say, “it’s a personal favor to me.” Seldom, but sometimes, I would go. It was fine. He came to my office in T.T. during the presidential campaign to apologize for the way he was talking about me. Just a conman at work!

Crazy Bernie Sanders recently equated the City of Baltimore to a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY! Based on that statement, I assume that Bernie must now be labeled a Racist, just as a Republican would if he used that term and standard! The fact is, Baltimore can be brought back, maybe……

….even to new heights of success and glory, but not with King Elijah and that crew. When the leaders of Baltimore want to see the City rise again, I am in a very beautiful oval shaped office waiting for your call!

Elijah Cummings never even went to the Southern Border and then he screams at the very good people who, despite Congresses failure to fix the Loopholes and Asylum, make it work (crossings are way down and the Wall is being built). Even with zero Dem help, Border getting strong!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 30, 2019

Needless to say the Jewish media has had all sorts of people on whining about these “racist” tweets. For some reason these people still think they can yell “racist” over and over again and people will take their charge seriously. They don’t realize that this word has no meaning any longer. That’s why Trump is baiting them into calling him a “racist” because it just makes them look increasingly foolish.

What’s great about this is that this is breaking down the barriers of political correctness and allowing Whites to openly vouch for their own racial interests.

7 Likes

I really hope Dronald Blormp is America’s last president. Anyone who came after him would be a total bore by comparison. You know the old show biz maxim “never go on stage after a kid or animal act”.

3 Likes

The three most powerful people in Congress are two Jews and a NWA. Cummings, Schiff, Nadler. Time for some changes. Grateful for Pres Trump being a REALITY POLICE for these jokers. The Jewish controller media give the Jews in Congress all kinds of air time.

3 Likes

Something I don’t think people in our circles don’t discuss, is what comes next after all the Old Bucks of (((The Civil Rights Movement))) die off. I make it a point to listen to the (shitlib) Chris Hedges and find myself agreeing with much of what he says (for all the wrong reasons). Hedges has made the claim that the younger set of blacks involved in activism, detest the likes of Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. They are viewed as opportunists and poverty pimps. I know a couple of “Woke Brothers” IRL who say many of the same things that we do about black leadership.

Which brings me to my next point. Many of these new activists are significantly more radical, and lack proportionality. BLM is full of dykes and faeries in leadership roles. Other than Jews and bougie white liberals, these sorts have no “cross-over” appeal to whites.

1 Like

He called Elijah a kang lol

4 Likes

Campaign Mode Trump is Best Trump.

1 Like