Trump Calls Crazy Negress Omarosa a "Dog"

Originally published at: Trump Calls Crazy Negress Omarosa a “Dog” | Infostormer.com

This insanity with the crazy Negress Omarosa and her dumb book continues to dominate the Jew news cycle. The President has been more than happy to throw gasoline on the fire. He’s been tweeting about it endlessly and today he called her a “dog.”

Needless to say this has sparked outrage on CNN and MSNBC. Any negative thing said about someone with black skin is automatically racist according to them so they’ve been whining endlessly about it. But the average American doesn’t give a shit about any of this. It doesn’t impact their day to day lives in the least.

Most of the questions at today’s White House press conference were about Omarosa. It was insane.

There’s also been rekindled speculation about the possibility of a Trump “nigger” tape.

Mark Dice brought up a good point about how they might be setting the stage to create a fake Trump “nigger” tape. There’s technology capable of creating all sorts of faked audio and video now and the software keeps improving so this is a possibility.

But who knows if there is a real Trump “nigger” tape out there. I would have thought that such a tape would have been dropped in 2016, but if one really does exist it’d be the funniest thing ever.

I’d laugh my ass off if it did in fact drop but I don’t think there is a real Trump “nigger” tape out there.

7 Likes

In the past the pathetic kike press has tried to vilify Trump by attacking his late father Fred, who in the 1970s and 80s developed some housing units in Queens that were supposedly Whites only. Trump Sr. was also said to have attended a Klan rally as a very young man in the 1920s.

If “The Donald” was someone I felt was worth defending I would really make the jews and the Reds pay for their vile, hateful smear tactics against him and his family.

4 Likes

I would never refer to this creature as a dog. Dogs are loyal, noble and unselfish and do not deserve any such comparison.

8 Likes

The media with their retard-level questions: “Duh, if Omanegro was a lowlife dog, why you hire in first place?” Implying that Trump is psychic and would have known that the cunt would betray him in such a fashion.

Omarosa, Congoleeza… what is it with dindus and these buffoonish names.

4 Likes

Trump shouldn’t have called her a dog - my dogs are far better behaved and better looking than any given black.

Call 'em what they are: Shit Stains.

2 Likes