Trump Blocks New Sanctions Against Russia

Originally published at: Trump Blocks New Sanctions Against Russia | Infostormer.com

The fallout from the air strikes against Syria have not been nearly as bad as I thought. It does not look like we are going to have World War III. On top of that, we have this news about the President blocking additional sanctions against Russia that Nikki Haley was rambling on about during her recent interview appearances. I’m definitely skeptical, but it is good news.

Politico:

President Donald Trump walked back U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley’s assertion on Sunday that the administration would be imminently announcing another round of sanctions against Russia.

A White House official told POLITICO Monday that Trump had not signed off on the sanctions, despite Haley’s Sunday comments on CBS’ “Face the Nation” that they would be announced as soon as Monday.

The administration had reviewed a series of options as part of the response to the chemical attack in Syria earlier this month, including the sanctions on Russian entities, but Trump had not officially approved them, the official said.

"The sanctions were always something that was just under consideration," the official said, adding, "We would not have rolled out sanctions through somebody saying them on a Sunday show."

We'll see what happens but this antagonistic nonsense against Russia has been insane.

We do not want any additional wars for Jews and Israel. Especially if it draws us into a war with Russia. Let the kikes fight their own battles.

4 Likes

Trump should never have made the Israeli whore, Nikki Haley the ambassador to the UN to begin with. He owns her just like he owns making John (I do anything for Israel’s war machine) Bolton his NSA. Trump lied and broke every important promise he made and it’s time we stop supporting him and his MIGA agenda.

When he bombed Syria for Israel,( not once but twice), he betrayed his base and we should return the favor in spades.

1 Like

The real problem is that there is no viable alternative to Trump at the moment.

2 Likes

The fact that Brumpf is appointing Israel First warmongers like Bolton and Randhawa means he cannot be trusted. Or are they are being appointed without his approval?

At any rate he appears to be president in name only. Half the government does not even recognize him as the national leader. I continue to maintain he will be America’s last president.