Trump Blasts Traitor Loser Mitch McConnell in Statement

Originally published at: Trump Blasts Traitor Loser Mitch McConnell in Statement | Infostormer.com

Below is Donald Trump’s full statement trashing the traitor loser and coward Mitch McConnell after McConnell delivered a bizarre 20 minute speech on the floor of the Senate bashing Trump for the hilarious Capitol incident.

It’s a great statement and encapsulates many of the criticisms that Americans have expressed towards McConnell.

I mean seriously, how the hell is McConnell considered any sort of leader when he doesn’t represent any of the interests of the people he is supposedly leading? He did nothing about the fraudulent election and is serving as controlled opposition to the Democrat machine. The man should be tarred and feathered for his betrayal.

3 Likes

McConnell votes to acquit Trump and then delivers a speech ripping him apart. He’s trying to play both sides.

I think Trump was rather restrained with him considering how many times McConnel has stabbed Trump in the back.

If he tries to run again (senators can’t be recalled, unfortunately, and that needs to change), Trump will be there to primary him, just as he did with the traitorous Jeff Sessions. This is how Trump can use his time best, ousting traitors.

Trump has a long history of exacting revenge against his enemies.

1 Like

About time. Everyone in America needs to read this. Unfortunately big tech has censored him, and it will probably not reach many readers.
I already suggested he make a GAB account! Do it Trump!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.