Trump Bashes Low IQ Niggers Don Lemon and Lebron James

Originally published at: Trump Bashes Low IQ Niggers Don Lemon and Lebron James | Infostormer.com

Lots of people are upset at Donald Trump bashing the low IQ niggers Don Lemon and Lebron James on Twitter. The thing is that he’s not wrong about both of them being stupid niggers so I don’t understand what everybody is so upset about!

Here’s the interview that Trump referenced.

It’s basically just these two Negroids whining about how Trump and America are racist.

James said that he wouldn’t even talk with Trump but that’d he’d talk with Obama. That of course sounds like some racial bias from the nigger. He’ll talk to Obama because he’s a nigger but won’t talk to Trump because he’s White.

The press naturally has latched on to Trump’s tweet and they’ve been flipping out over it. That’s obviously why Trump posted the tweet. He knew the press would go nuts over it and call him a nigger hating White supremacist.

The reporter in this news clip specifically went out of their way to describe how the official stance of the United States government is that James is dumb. Well, dumb nigger is more like it but close enough.

And yes, Trump is a Nazi and he is racist. He wants to put niggers in gas chambers and hook them up to masturbation machines of death.

Seriously though, these Negroids should just go fuck off back to Africa if they’re not happy. They won’t have to deal with racists over there and they’ll be happy. They might have to worry about nigger cannibals trying to eat them though.

But despite the fact that both of these niggers make millions of dollars in a White man’s country, that is not enough for them. They have to whine about racism. Well if there’s so much racism, how the fuck did both you niggers become millionaires? Please explain that to me.

Sick of this whining. Especially from millionaire niggers. They have nothing to cry about and should just shut the fuck up.

7 Likes

does anyone watch this shit? I can’t imagine anything less likely to enrich my life than a faggot and a sports baller repeating a Jew’s opinion. Don Lemon has only two things going for him, he is brown and gay so he makes the diversity quota for CNN twice, which means they don’t have to have two affirmative action seat fillers stinking up the place. And Lebron James is a master at putting a ball through a metal ring several times in a predefined time period, quite the accomplishment. I’m sure that qualifies him to share invaluable life lessons relating to bouncing balls and throwing balls. Mind you those glass certainly make him look quite the intellectual.

9 Likes

qiccsm

8 Likes

Just like Stuart Scott, this clown probably has 20/20 vision and only wears the glasses to look ‘sofistikated!’

3 Likes

These nogs are obviously dumb as dirt, and only Trump has the nerve to simply state the truth. So much effort goes into artificially elevating these low IQ niggers, giving them scholarships and pretending they earned them, paying them millions of dollars to play pointless sports, fawning on them and not daring to criticize them for anything.

3 Likes

maybe we could start a campaign to issue every nigra a pair of glasses when they get to the age of 6 and get shipped off to skoo?

I don’t think it would accomplish much of anything,but it might be kinda funny.

3 Likes

@RayLuca He wants to look like Brother Malcolm, who actually did need glasses because of all the reading he did in his prison cell after lights out.

malcolm%20x

2 Likes

We could remake The Wiz, & the dumb nigger character – scarecrow, whatever – could receive a pair of glasses from the wizard. As soon as he puts them on he becomes smart.

2 Likes

Epic idea. Actually,we might want to work on making that an Alt-right dog-whistle kinda thing.

Nigger+glasses=smart nigger but not really…

ok,I need to do some thinking,lol.

edit-“Dr. So&So’s Magic Glasses with wire frames or black plastic hipster frames,guaranteed to get the wypipo thinking you’re one of the good ones!”

Or something along those lines?

1 Like