Trump Attacks the Squad for Being Anti-Semitic Haters of Israel

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/trump-attacks-the-squad-for-being-anti-semitic-haters-of-israel/

There are literally an endless number of things Donald Trump could be attacking Rashida Tlaib and the rest of the squad over. But he’s continuing to focus on them being anti-Semitic haters of Jews despite this being their only redeeming quality.

Sorry, I don’t buy Rep. Tlaib’s tears. I have watched her violence, craziness and, most importantly, WORDS, for far too long. Now tears? She hates Israel and all Jewish people. She is an anti-Semite. She and her 3 friends are the new face of the Democrat Party. Live with it!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 20, 2019

And sure, I get that he’s just commenting on news. There has been this whole situation with Tlaib getting banned from Israel, then being let in under conditions and her ultimately deciding not to go and then crying about it at a press conference. It’s a very dumb thing.

But seriously, why does everything have to revolve around Jews and Israel? What is so special about these vermin? Why does he feel that he needs to go out of his way to attack the squad over their views on Israel? Why does this have to be at the center of political conversation in America?

He should be attacking the squad for being haters of White people. There’s far more White voters than Jewish voters and White voters represent the vast majority of his base.

So please Mr. President, stop focusing so much attention on Jews and Israel. It’s getting tiring.

6 Likes

Trump will never change on this one. 9/11 is coming up and he’s gonna be pushing the Arab in a cave with a sat phone & laptop computer shut down the entire U.S. military all by himself story when everyone now knows Israel was behind the whole thing to up their aid from us.

2 Likes

@Sempi I like how ZOG claims Bin Laden was killed twice, first in that B52 bombing raid over Tora Bora in late 2001 and then again ten years later at that compound in Pakistan. Fortunately for ZOG the overwhelming majority of white Americans are docile and ignorant, just like farm animals.

2 Likes