Trump Appointee Oversaw Cushy Epstein Deal

they just might bring The Orange Goon Down yet… as we all know, The Orange Goon was a frequent flyer on The Lolita Express. perhaps this is the reason one of the corrupt prosecutors from florida who gave Eppy a sweet deal is now in The Trump administration.

Alexander Acosta, who is now President Donald Trump’s labor secretary, was the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida in 2008 and he supervised the group of lawyers that forged the Epstein deal.

But there’s more! looks like The Orange Goon was checking underage oil with his dip-stick.

During the 2016 presidential campaign, an unidentified young woman filed a suit against Trump in which she alleged that he raped her when she was 13 at a party at Epstein’s Upper East Side townhouse in Manhattan. Trump denied the claims and the woman later dropped the suit because, her lawyer said, she was intimidated by death threats. The Trump camp described her allegations as “untrue.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/epstein-arrest-worry-donald-trump-110022029.html

but it gets even more interesting. apparently Comey’s daughter is an attny in the corrupt FBI and she might be prosecuting Epstein. if so, i have no doubt that she’s going to use this opportunity to get even for daddy.

Maurene Comey is an Assistant U.S. Attorney in the SDNY.

She’s worked on cases involving alleged racketeering, drugs and weapons offenses, embezzlement, obstruction of justice, and robbery.

Can’t say I know the intricate details of this case but this is worth a quick watch… as a sidenote, UK’s Prince Andrew was involved with Epstein but little mention of that recently.

1 Like

remember what i said about cute young girls, how they grow-up to be circus freaks. Prince Andrew’s muse is now all grown up. lol.
Virginia Roberts THEN:

Virginia Roberst NOW:

1 Like