Trump Announces Withdrawal From Syria

Originally published at: Trump Announces Withdrawal From Syria | Infostormer.com

The orange man has announced that we are finally withdrawing from Syria.

Here are the pertinent tweets.

The United States was supposed to be in Syria for 30 days, that was many years ago. We stayed and got deeper and deeper into battle with no aim in sight. When I arrived in Washington, ISIS was running rampant in the area. We quickly defeated 100% of the ISIS Caliphate,…..

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 7, 2019

….including capturing thousands of ISIS fighters, mostly from Europe. But Europe did not want them back, they said you keep them USA! I said “NO, we did you a great favor and now you want us to hold them in U.S. prisons at tremendous cost. They are yours for trials.” They…..

…..again said “NO,” thinking, as usual, that the U.S. is always the “sucker,” on NATO, on Trade, on everything. The Kurds fought with us, but were paid massive amounts of money and equipment to do so. They have been fighting Turkey for decades. I held off this fight for….

….almost 3 years, but it is time for us to get out of these ridiculous Endless Wars, many of them tribal, and bring our soldiers home. WE WILL FIGHT WHERE IT IS TO OUR BENEFIT, AND ONLY FIGHT TO WIN. Turkey, Europe, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Russia and the Kurds will now have to…..

I was elected on getting out of these ridiculous endless wars, where our great Military functions as a policing operation to the benefit of people who don’t even like the USA. The two most unhappy countries at this move are Russia & China, because they love seeing us bogged…..

….down, watching over a quagmire, & spending big dollars to do so. When I took over, our Military was totally depleted. Now it is stronger than ever before. The endless and ridiculous wars are ENDING! We will be focused on the big picture, knowing we can always go back & BLAST!

As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!). They must, with Europe and others, watch over…

….the captured ISIS fighters and families. The U.S. has done far more than anyone could have ever expected, including the capture of 100% of the ISIS Caliphate. It is time now for others in the region, some of great wealth, to protect their own territory. THE USA IS GREAT!

This is obviously the right move. Nobody supports these insane foreign wars as they have obviously been of zero benefit to America. The only reason we’ve been involved in this stupidity is because Jews have had their hooks in American foreign policy and have used it for their own benefit.

The only question is if he’ll stay the course or if he’ll get bullied by the Jewish media and all these retarded neocons and neolibs who are bought and paid for by Jews. That’s what happened the last time he announced a withdrawal.

But this time, these people have really been going crazy, acting like this announcement is the end of the world. It’s utterly ridiculous.

They’re particularly angry about how this gives Turkey the green light to destroy Kurdish forces which were propped up by ZOG and supported by Israel.

But I couldn’t give a damn about the Kurds. How are any of these tribal battles in the Middle East any of our business any way? It doesn’t serve our interest to be involved. So if the Turks go in and destroy these people I honestly couldn’t give a shit.

2 Likes

Apparently Trump has already cucked and the troops are just being moved to a different place in Syria.