Trump Announces 2024 Run for President

Originally published at: Trump Announces 2024 Run for President | Infostormer.com

Donald Trump just officially announced that he is running for the President of the United States in 2024.

NOW – Trump announces he will run for president in 2024. pic.twitter.com/ECtoEDlXFD

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) November 16, 2022

The current election system is so corrupt and fake that barring some major changes, it is difficult to see how he can win. Regardless, I still support his run because he remains a disruptive force to a crumbling system.

I do have all sorts of problems with Trump and his presidency was mostly disappointing, but barring someone like maybe Tucker Carlson deciding to run, he currently remains the best option to support.

![|872x573](upload://pSeTdM8IZpmjJ5qzCySG9CMEbVc.jpeg)

His announcement speech was definitely not great. It paled in comparison to the one he did back in 2015. My assumption is that someone was advising him to give a more moderate speech which was not good advice. It did not set a great tone for the future campaign.

Outside of politics, this country will be going through a serious collapse over the next few years. The only thing I’m interested in is accelerating a collapse of this horrible political system to the point where these Jews no longer have the means to do all of these insane things they have been doing. So supporting the most disruptive candidate possible is just sound strategy.

Whatever the case, much can happen in two years. I have a feeling things are going to get really bad in 2023 and 2024 and this could create various opportunities for some actual change.

4 Likes

for what it’s worth, i told Musk to reinstate your twitter account.

four more years of cowardly Trump being bullied by HillaryCo. YIPPIE!

I’m seeing commentary all over the place on this - some (Republicans) who strongly believe Trump doesn’t deserve another chance and will do everything they can to subvert him - and others who would willingly lay down their lives for him.

I don’t see anyone else in the Republican line-up - that and unless and until vote fraud is cleared up, I see no hope of a Republican president.

Still, he can agitate against his rivals and enemies, like Biden and Pelosi, like no one else. The insults alone are worth another run.

I also never, ever seen Democrats rally against Biden - or any other Democrat - Biden, who is clearly demented and about to hit 80 on the 20th - they back him up the same way they backed up the brain damaged Fetterman in Pennsylvania - all the way to victory.

I suspect Republicans will shoot themselves in the foot, like they always do - there is a good reason they’re called the Stupid Party.

This system is dying and collapsing and these are the last gasps of a failing country. I just hope the Jews are taken down, hard, for what they’ve done to the richest, freest country the world has ever seen.

2 Likes

We need someone that’s going to put the interests of the White majority at the forefront and go after the jew mafia running the govt.

Dump is not going to do any of that. We don’t need any more milquetoast candidates that pander, grovel, and make excuses for nonWhites while tearing down Whites at the behest of the jews.

3 Likes

Here is the thing that is apparant since this last election. People wonder why Republicans choked. Was it all just fraud? If Kari Lake has rallys with thousands and Hobbs never shows up, why Hobbs still in the lead?

Republicans do barn burners. Thousands of people, sure. Still relatively few though in a state of millions. They get people fired up? Not if no one sees it. They don’t show Trump rally on youtube anymore. You have to go to Rumble. Rumble isn’t searchable on the google index. Any rando who wants to know what’s up is jonly going to see good things written on Hobbs and find bad press on Kari Lake. This is the new game played now.

Never under estmate the power of tech. You notice Musk doesn’t. At fist you don’t notice. The suddenly, there goes your favorite podcast. Whether Rogan, Crowder. No longer on youtube. And goole, youtube they are now the same. Remember that.

I could go on and on but bottom line is it’s not just what is censored that matters. It is also what’s promoted now in its place too. Queerness and tnb doesn’t happen because something is censored. It is because degenerate shit is all that is promoted on Jew google.

Which brings me back to Trump. He was given a very bad time on google last time. But Trump was a big enough name to break thru.

And today google is even more cut throat. I doubt anyone gets though. Maybe Trump, but just maybe. People may like DeSantis, but in the end it is not the people who decide. It is the man running vs the machine. If It is Trump vs DeSantis vs the machine then it is all over. And this is what the Dems want.

1 Like

exactly…and Trump ain’t that guy. Trump is running again only to even the score. if he beats the Democrat voter fraud machine he’s going to be the same old easily manipulated, middle of the road pos .

2 Likes

At least someone gets it.

Dump is a conman and tells the easily fooled what they want to hear. I saw through him in 2016 and warned the alt-right at the time he is conning you but of course, I was attacked for it.

None of these jew selections are going to save us. If we want to take back this nation, it has to be done by us but it won’t because most are afraid to do what it takes.

2 Likes

Some good news, at least, with this horrible inflation and Ukraine mess, due to BIDEN.

Has America become a land of idiotic soul-less empty eyed minorities? Can a white man still win after these 4 years of monkey-mutts breeding? Because at some point… he won’t be able to win… we know this right…

Is he going to fix the election? Ironic how you can’t make laws to fraud proof your own election… unless you are currently in power…

This is it guys… white mans last gasp…

before the world gets filled with NPCs

3 Likes

TRUMP 2024

SUPPORT TRUMP every day

It’s not perfect? Okay. Yeah well it’s 1000 times better than the current guy.

2 Likes

I read a few weeks ago that Trump had lost some weight and stopped using orange spray tan.

But it is clear from his announcement, he is back on the orange spray tan wagon.
“Oompa loompa orange”

1 Like

yes, the only way to take back our country is for a REAL leader to declare a state of emergency and have the military round-up all of the deep-state traitors and Skull & Bones 9/11 terrorists and summarily execute them. Nothing short of this dramatic approach will work.

2 Likes

Dems love using those state of emergency powers. CA, Gavin Newsom has dozens open on the books right now Emergency Proclamations | California Governor's Office of Emergency Services to give you an idea

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.