Trump and his deep connections to the Jewish Banking Mafia

I know this will be unfavorable to some however it’s worth the view.

Trump promoting the Zionist agenda. So many are so fooled by this clown President.
@MightyWhitey

This was when the Trump Presidency was really born. Once the Rothschilds had paid his debts, they owned him lock, stock and barrel. And he would be put in office to serve as their willing salesman and puppet. They did the same thing with Churchill eighty years earlier. Both were more useful to them alive and politically active than broke and destitute.

2 Likes

Trump’s so-called populism was nothing more than a gimmick. You can’t be a billionaire real estate mogul from Manhattan without getting tangled up in kikery. Harry Helmsley was another gentile New York businessman like Trump. He owned the Empire State Building. The hebes got control of him through his wife Leona, a catfish-faced JEWESS.

3 Likes

OMG… listening to Bannon talk about Addleson and how he’s “proud to be a christian zionist” is going to make me vomit… what a creep…

1 Like

Jews infiltrate everything. Whatever side is in the ascendant, they will subvert and corrupt it.

2 Likes

Once i really liked Trump, e.g. during the pre-election phase. He did a great job back then. I remember when i stayed awake several nights to watch some of the debates on CNN. I really enjoyed how he “destroyed” stupid journalists or other disgusting hypocrite Republican candidates like Cruz or Jeb. He always gave a fuck about political correctness. And he was totally despised by politicians and media in Germany. He criticized Merkel and her insane politics. So he was “my man” back then. But then a few weeks before the main election he was visited by that evil bastard Netanjahu and i incidentally saw some footage of that on TV. At a common press conference it came to light that there are and have been deep relations between the Netanjahus and the Trumps, especially to his jewish son in law. During that press conference i got the impression that Trump was already totally owned by those filthy jews. So there were some forebodings that he will be just another jew-puppet. Of course he is not bad at all. But he is dependent on the jews, their money and their mercy. He also has too many “skeletons in the closet”, what makes him blackmailable by “them” :frowning:

3 Likes

like i’ve said before: candidate Trump was great. president trump, pos. but the BEST thing about Trump is that he’s not Hillary… having said this, i and everyone i spoke to who supported Trump THOUGHT that he was going to stop the insane wars in the Mid-East and turn inward. you know, AMERICA FIRST… but no…more troops in the Mid-East -but he won’t tell us how many-…, More false-flag bombings in Syria. more saber rattling and sanctions at Russia and China and most recently more lies about 9/11.

i firmly believe that there is something wrong with him. he keeps repeating himself and his speeches seem more rehearsed. even his appearance is getting more bizarre. Melania is going to dump his fat, orange ass when their time in the Blight House ends. she’s little more however than a high-dollar, First Lady whore.

1 Like