Trump Aims to Overhaul 9th Circuit Court

Originally published at: Trump Aims to Overhaul 9th Circuit Court | Infostormer.com

The White House is appointing three right leaning judges to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals. This is a move long overdue as the entire court is dominated by insane Communists who hate America.

Daily Signal:

President Donald Trump is moving to make over the liberal 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, which has delivered some of the most stinging judicial setbacks to his agenda.

Trump announced three nominations this week to the San Francisco-based appeals court, which covers California, Arizona, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, and the eastern part of Washington state. Earlier this month, the president renominated two other judges for the 9th Circuit.

ā€œWeā€™re very happy to have these extraordinary nominees,ā€ Carrie Severino, chief counsel for the Judicial Crisis Network, told The Daily Signal. ā€œIt doesnā€™t change the [9th Circuit] majority to Republican nominees. But when we are talking about future three-judge panels, the odds are a lot better.ā€

Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., will oversee the confirmation process for the nominees and said he hopes for bipartisanship.

Unfortunately, this is just a start. The court is still infested with Marxist scum but any attempt to push it in the right direction is positive.

And speaking of our corrupt judicial system, where the hell is the Jewish Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg? Itā€™s been a month and outside of a cameo appearance in a Lego movie, nobody has seen her and sheā€™s not expected to show up at the State of the Union tomorrow.

The chances of her either being incapacitated or dead keep going up each and every day she refuses to show her face in public. A full investigation into this situation is definitely warranted.

4 Likes

The troops canā€™t come home, they have to make sure Israel is protected from their enemies.

4 Likes

I saw that same interview and donā€™t remember him saying that troops were staying in Syria. He did mention that troops would stay in Iraq for the time being. It seems as if Haaretz is trying to spin the story a bit.

2 Likes

if yā€™all go through my posts you will see that i posted about a week ago that Trump will NOT pull troops out of Syria but INCREASE troops. the increase is comingā€¦

4 Likes

or maybe he just understands the politics involved. Trump CANā€™T take our troops out of Syria or the Mossad would kill him, well that and the fake news would be all over himā€¦ like i said: MORE troops will be put into Syria by Trump.

someone has to tell The Orange Goon that ā€œitā€™s ok to be whiteā€. this guy is getting more and more orange every time i see him.

4 Likes

I am surprised they havenā€™t tried already. Pence is more in love with Israel than Trump.

5 Likes

Syria or Iraq makes no difference. He is keeping them in that region to protect Israel.

5 Likes

I have a serious national security question regarding the State of the Union? So many important people in one spot. China could cut the head off of America if it so choose to, it seems like a very weak spot in Americaā€™s armor.

3 Likes

No disagreement there. Defending Israel is literally the only reason why he is keeping troops in Iraq. Someone needs to remind him that defending Israel is not an America First agenda.

At least heā€™s pushing withdrawals in Syria and Afghanistan which is a positive but the policies heā€™s pushing on Iran and Venezuela is pure neocon bullshit.

3 Likes

i think itā€™s all a ploy to shore his baseā€¦the ONLY thing from which we can draw hope from Trump is judicial appointmentsā€¦ heā€™s not draining the swamp at all. hell, even the National Weather Service is still pushing the Global Warming hoax. Trump could simply direct his underlings to FIRE EVERYONE, everywhere. thatā€™s what Obama didā€¦

4 Likes

Wow- this will really reverse the tide for White America and improve our day-to-day lives - errrrrrrr - probably not.

4 Likes

unless ā€œoverhaulā€ now means putting jewish demons in pizza ovens , who cares.

1 Like

yeah , i am surprised he isnā€™t dead yet from a small plane crash myself.
But the jew hasnā€™t removed this option just yet, i am sure.
Last nights SOTU was a pathetic attempt at appeasement and nearly the entire time Nancy P. was smirking or disrespectfully flipping through paperwork that she was obviously not even reading showing her contempt for Americans and her disinterest in our nations interests.
The sooner white america wakes up to the fact that there is no politician that can save us the quicker we may be on the right track to save our peopleā€¦
Until then, we are all set for extinction.

1 Like

Uh, good luck with that senator.

The (((Marxists))) go bat shit when theyā€™re losing.

I expect every single nominee to have his/her life 100% gone over with a fine-toothed comb for any tweets, old yearbook photos, comments, etc. - anything (((they)) can use to destroy their lives and/or get them to withdraw re: Brett Kavanaugh.

If they canā€™t find anything, theyā€™ll make it up, re: Brett Kavanaugh.

1 Like

Yep, especially after Trump said last night:

ā€œI want people to come into our country in the largest numbers ever, but they have to come in legally.ā€ - Trump

So heā€™s saying itā€™s OK for the 3rd world to invade, drive down wages, race-replace Whites, suck our welfare system dry, vote 100% for Democrats and further transform the U.S. into a 3rd world shit hole.

If that is the case, everything he does is just temporary until demographics make it impossible.

2 Likes

Trump is controlled oppositionā€¦how could white America be so stupid to think a billionaire elitist and former democrat had our best interests in mind?
BECAUSE THE GAME IS RIGGED!
I admit, i donā€™t vote and i never had until 2016 but now i realize it was pointless and i wonā€™t vote in ZOG elections again.
The USG is a hostile ,foreign entity especially to whites and white southerners.
Voting constitutes submission by compliance and NOTHING the jewish controlled government does ever works out for the white race or ever has our interests attached.
USG is a hostile occupation force. Whites need to remember that whoever sits in the Oval Office is the enemy.

2 Likes

I canā€™t disagree with anything you said.

As the late Harry Browne used to say: ā€œBoth Democrats and Republicans are leading us down the road to hell, the Republicans a bit slower!ā€

Lots of reference to Jews last night, a shout out, IMO - I think in a hope that they wonā€™t destroy himā€¦

2 Likes

yeah , i heard him kiss jew ass more than a few timesā€¦we donā€™t care about the ā€œcapitalā€ of the terrorist apartheid state of israHell, build the fucking wall retard.

2 Likes

Like you stated , he went on and on about how wonderful ā€œlegalā€ immigration is and how he is 100% for white replacement as long as its ā€œlegalā€ā€¦oh yeah, and israel ,israel israel and black unemployment and pandering to the enemy the whole time.
To quote another persons comment about Trump 2.0 otherwise known as Tulsi Gabbard-

"People like Tulsi will be passing the White Male Extermination Act in 2022, and all these people, shortly before theyā€™re hauled off for liquidation by nog squads, will be posting stuff like ā€œThis is just 4D chess by Tulsi, sheā€™s so great, America is saved!ā€

1 Like