Trophy Hunters are Sick & Should be Institutionalized

killing for fun makes my blood boil. these rich P’sos get a kick out of trophy hunting. all of them should be institutionalized where they can’t harm anything. look at this old turd! he can’t even run around the fucking block but is murdering hundreds of wonderful animals in the prime of their life FOR KICKS. he deserves to be slowly mauled by wild animals.

4 Likes

I cannot understand how anyone could find this “hobby” enjoyable. It is a sickness.

4 Likes

Remember this fucking whore? She too did an African hunting trip just for ‘fun’.

4 Likes

I don’t get it either. If you kill an animal, it should be for a specific tangible purpose (food, clothing etc…) and you should always try to make maximum use of the animal. It shouldn’t be just to hang an animal head on a wall.

6 Likes

I am expressly against killing an animal without just cause. Especially predators.

It’s a sick and useless practice. It has always been something done by calloused rich people looking to fluff their egos.

Sitting in a truck with an elephant gun shooting shit with no risk of personal injury is one of the least impressive things you can do. And then stuffing something you sat on your ass and did nothing for is even more shameful to nature.

I’m a carnivore to the max but I still respect nature unlike these rich dickheads.

5 Likes

looking at that image of the dumb-blond smiling about her dead crock reminds me of the video of the Costa Rica man who rescued a GIANT crock and afterward this massive creature and he were literally friends. you have to watch the video to believe it. everything that smart humans think that they know about our ‘animal’ cousins IS WRONG. this guy has courage and it paid-off with an amazing relationship between A REPTILE and a human.

The only hunting I would ever do in Africa would be for NIGGERS.

2 Likes