Trans-Age Man Denied Rights by Fascist Court

Originally published at: Trans-Age Man Denied Rights by Fascist Court | Infostormer.com

It looks like fascism is alive and well in the Netherlands. A trans-age man has been denied his rights after a fascist court said he couldn’t change his age from 69 to 49.

Guardian:

A Dutch court has rejected the request of a self-styled “positivity guru” to shave 20 years off his age, in a case that drew worldwide attention.

Last month Emile Ratelband asked the court in Arnhem to formally change his date of birth to make him 49. He said his official age did not reflect his emotional state and it was causing him to struggle to find work and love.

He claimed he did not feel 69 and said his request was consistent with other forms of personal transformation gaining acceptance around the world, such as the right to change name or gender.

In a written ruling on Monday, the court said Dutch law assigned rights and obligations based on age “such as the right to vote and the duty to attend school. If Mr Ratelband’s request was allowed, those age requirements would become meaningless.”

In a press statement, the court said: “Mr Ratelband is at liberty to feel 20 years younger than his real age and to act accordingly. But amending his date of birth would cause 20 years of records to vanish from the register of births, deaths, marriages and registered partnerships. This would have a variety of undesirable legal and societal implications.”

What sort of bullshit is this? Where are the freedoms?

Surely if the Netherlands can tolerate chicks with dicks and homosexual marriage, they can certainly allow a trans-age man to have his birth year changed on government documents.

This is fascism at its worse and the Netherlands court system is filled with judges who are literally Hitler.

I’m literally shaking as I type this.

6 Likes

If it is possible to change your gender, this should be a breeze. At least it doesn’t involve mutilation.

4 Likes

What if some guy wanted to claim that he were invisible?

4 Likes

clearly this man is too far ahead of his time literally and figuratively. it won’t be long before we’ll be able to change our DNA from our computer altering whatever we wish with a click of the mouse. Personally, i’d splice-in some Grizzly Bear DNA and maybe just a tad of Mountain Lion to give me that no-nonsense look… the courts are going to be very very busy in the future.

1 Like

This should be a thing that is allowed. I feel 12, but am biologically 40+, so I can’t be able to change my age that far back and be able to go to scool again…:):smile: But come on, something needs to be done about fit young guys of older age. We don’t want considered old. We are not old. I want to die before I get old. Fuck old !!

1 Like