Tranny Ape Michael Obama Claims America Belongs to Africans

Originally published at: Tranny Ape Michael Obama Claims America Belongs to Africans | Infostormer.com

The tranny ape Michael Obama is now claiming that America belongs to Africans.

What truly makes our country great is its diversity. I’ve seen that beauty in so many ways over the years. Whether we are born here or seek refuge here, there’s a place for us all. We must remember it’s not my America or your America. It’s our America.

— Michelle Obama (@MichelleObama) July 19, 2019

Really Michael? America belongs to people like you? How so? You didn’t build this country. America is a country that was built by White people. Your ancestors were used as farm equipment.

This is not your country and it certainly does not belong to you or your fellow Africans.

What you are saying is literally the equivalent of someone staying in someone else’s house that they do not own and then claiming that they share ownership of said house.

Just go back to Africa and leave us alone. We are tired of your rude behavior and it is time for you to leave.

8 Likes

Which is the more obnoxious, ungrateful race, jews or Negroes? I guess it’s a tie.

7 Likes

@SonOfHeydrich Once the Chinx take over sub Saharan Africa the spearchuckers will be begging the Europeans to come back!

6 Likes

Ugh eww fugly as hell

3 Likes

Diversity makes our country great? Why what an original thought! Never heard that one before.

4 Likes

diverse areas of the country are all crime-ridden no-go drug-gang zones.

i keep hearing that this negroid thing is the most respected “woman” in the country. i think that’s bullshit but regardless, stupid white woman just love her.

4 Likes

Send her back like shit off a shovel.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Allowing the chinky bug people to make such massive inroads into Africa is a huge mistake. The West will come to regret it.

4 Likes

nig-chimp%20manChelle%20obongo

3 Likes

The “west” won’t even exist in 50 yrs…to quote that cuck apologist fraud Richard Spencer:
“You cannot rebuild your civilization with somebody else’s babies”

4 Likes

i’ll be happy to be dead…

2 Likes

He’s right. How do we light fires under others to awake them to the racial reality of what another Jewish genocide against us will look like.

One part from the article:

Now my headline says “MILLIONS.” I mean that seriously. Not only do rich, elitist Jews owning and controlling the media in White countries work at brainwashing, but Jews everywhere in smaller jobs and on the Internet act as little PR agents and guards enforcing the PC “narrative” and Zionist Jew agenda. They will scream loudly to everyone that you’re a racist or Nazi should you dare open your White Goyim mouth on all kinds of things.

2 Likes