Trannies Allowed Back in US Military

Originally published at: Trannies Allowed Back in US Military | Infostormer.com

Trannies will be allowed to serve in the United States military again. This according to a statement from the head Pentagon nigga.

Trans rights are human rights, and on this #TransDayOfVisibility , I’m pleased to announce we’ve updated DoD policy on the open service of transgender individuals. The update reinforces our prior decision to allow recruitment, retention, and care of qualified trans individuals. pic.twitter.com/JJZhtr7uYI

— Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III (@SecDef) March 31, 2021

This is just another sign that the entire ZOG empire is dying. Nobody can honestly think that this is good.

But hell, if mentally ill trannies want to fight in these dumbass ZOG wars, than let them. Having queers, trannies, women etc.. in combat roles will only hasten the demise of this corrupt system.

Obviously under normal circumstances, I’d be totally against this madness. We however do not live under normal circumstances. We live in the most insane times imaginable. I do not believe there has ever been a more insane time to live than now. So in many ways I am fully supportive of this increasing insanity if only to hasten its inevitable collapse.

5 Likes

I’d like to know the number of active military mustering out as quickly as possible and not re-upping - and the numbers of young men who now won’t sign up.

Hell, the USG will just go overseas and recruit in the 3rd world with American citizenship offered up as the price for a few years in of service - we’ll have a mercenary army (if we don’t already).

Let them figure out how to use the high-tech equipment with their 80-90 IQs.

I’m sure the Chinese and Russians are loving this: Never interfere with an enemy when he’s in the process of destroying himself.

And the US is in the process of destroying itself.

3 Likes

They will be our future, healthier breeding stock. I hope.

4 Likes

I believe it is Arthur Kemp who speaks of this: All the White males killed by unnecessary Jew wars - (while Jews exempt themselves from fighting in such wars) - and the White population decrease because of this, then and on into the future.

I remember my grandmother telling me all the boys were killed in WW II in her high school graduating class.

2 Likes

There’s no way they’re going to be able to sustain a high tech global military force with women, homosexuals, trannies and an increasing number of non-Whites among the ranks and in leadership positions. Even the black in charge of the Pentagon right now headed the program that spent $500 million that ultimately fielded something like five anti-Assad soldiers in Syria. We are no doubt going to see an increasing level of incompetence moving forward.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.