Chris Kobach for Vice President

Pat Buchanan for Secretary of State

Dr. Ron Paul for Secretary of the Treasury

H.H. Hoppe for Secretary of Homeland Security

Dan Crenshaw for Secretary of Veterans Affairs

Rudy Giuliani for Attorney General

Glenn Grothman for Secretary of Education

3 Likes

Why not we all email each of them urging them to run for these positions? I had emailed Ron Paul to run for prez and will do again

1 Like

Well they might not see it or might ignore it but mostly because I am not sure if the solution to the problems can be solved politically. The only way might be a peace survivalism

1 Like

albeit I dreamed of running for office

1 Like

Crenshaw is not on our side and Giuliani isn’t even white. I don’t really care about post-Vietnam veterans anyway, just more welfare leaches tbh. Wanna go kill brown people for Jews then come home and whine about it?

Steve King for President

Chris Kobach for Vice President

Pat Buchanan for Secretary of State

Dr. Ron Paul for Secretary of the Treasury

I might write in King and Kobach. Was going to write in Hitler and Dr. Pierce, but these may be better/more practical. If King were to run, King could pull a good bit of Trump voters away and cost Trump during the primaries. I think Trump has solidified the R lemming vote and can’t lose the nomination, but King would be the best shot at costing him a state or two. Trump would be embarrassed about that, with his little hands and fragile ego.

1 Like

Yeah if done in masses, spamming or whatever they’ll turn their heads on to that issue. However, I predict that we will have racist civil war coming soon and America will be balkanized. Then u will have higher chance to run for a place in a white controlled territory. But anyways, this article from daily stormer is a good read related to this topic. This shows how easy to run for government office.
https://dailystormer.name/stormer-volume-85-the-rise-of-fraser-annings-conservative-national-party/