Tommy Robinson Describes Horrible Abuse While Wrongly Jailed

Originally published at: Tommy Robinson Describes Horrible Abuse While Wrongly Jailed | Infostormer.com

Tommy Robinson did an interview with Tucker Carlson following his release from jail. He was wrongly jailed because he dared do a live stream outside of a British court house where some Paki child rapists were being tried for crimes.

Robinson describes how he was subjected to all sorts of abuse while in jail. He was kept in solitary confinement in a baking hot cell, had Moslems throwing shit at him through a window and was not given adequate food to eat. He lost 40lbs during his two months in jail because of the ordeal.

And there are people who say that the United Kingdom is a free country. Considering how Robinson was treated, that is obviously a laughable assertion. The UK isn’t a free country. The UK has one of the most tyrannical governments in the world.

4 Likes

This is outrageously arbitrary and unjust. Democracy in action!

I’m no fan of Zionist Tommy but this illustrates the current Zeitgeist in not only the UK but the west.

1 Like

When the velvet glove comes off the iron fist you discover what sort of country you live in. This is the corrupt heart of English democracy on display. If you want to understand the English version of the shadow government or Deep State I would recommend a book by Stephen Knight called ‘The Brotherhood’ which exposes the insidious nature of Freemasonry and what a corrupting influence it is on English society.

Skull and Bones, Freemasonry, CIA, Bilderberger, Jews, take your pick, they are all corrosive forces dedicated to shaping governments and society to their own ends and they will crush any who stand in their way if they have half a chance, and when Tommy breached his parole he gave them that chance. (Personally I think Tommy is a cunt and his stunt outside the court could have nullified the court case and seen those paki rapists walk free.)

2 Likes