Tom Brokaw Called Out as a Racist Neo-Nazi by Twitter Mob

Originally published at: Tom Brokaw Called Out as a Racist Neo-Nazi by Twitter Mob | Infostormer.com

Tom Brokaw the longtime NBC News anchorman was just exposed as a racist Neo-Nazi by a Twitter mob after he criticized Hispanics for not integrating into American society. He also said that people don’t want brown grandchildren.

What’s funny is just a short while ago, this was essentially the mainstream liberal position. They were fine with all these brown people coming in on the condition that they integrated into American society. But we are now at a point where the Jew-left considers it racist to even insist that any brown person speak English and integrate into our culture.

Brokaw in his older years hasn’t been able to keep up with how fast the political environment has changed. He posted some very clumsy boomer-like tweets hastily trying to apologize for offending people.

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/1089708246951186433

Brokaw is actually part of the Silent Generation but he’s just as bad at using social media as your average boomer. Just look at this Brokaw apology tweet.

If he thought apologizing would be enough, he was wrong. He’ll probably be banned from ever speaking again on television after this.

It is very likely that this is the end for Tom Brokaw.

5 Likes

Brokaw has nothing to lose, now, so he might as well go full 1488 Shitlord

5 Likes

I love it when the shitlibs start to turn on each other. The older ones like Brokejaw can’t understand how far left the younger ones have become. If Brokejaw was a real man - which of course he is NOT - he would simply say: “Look, I’m 78 years old. I will say whatever the fuck I want. If you don’t like it you can suck muh dik.”

It’s going to be wicked funny when Gen Zyklon takes over and we start to see things like Holocaust sitcoms and musicals, along with tap-dancing blackface minstrel shows.

holocaust%20love%20story

black%20minstrel

11 Likes

4 Likes

White cucks are masters at apologizing and then groveling on top of it. He never should have apologized because everything he said was 100%right. The more you apologize and grovel, the more the jew media will attack you. He should have held is ground and said tell me where I was wrong in my statements.

6 Likes

Maybe he can do his penance at the holocaust museum

5 Likes

Look what the jewsmedia did to Charlie Rose and Tavis Smiley. Both were darlings of the liberal establishment for many years until they were “Me Too’ed”. Now they are un-persons.

5 Likes

that’s an excellent point. traditionally, immigrants were expected to become Americans in every sense of the word and that’s what they wanted to do. it was desirable to become ‘westernized’ . they loved the wild-west culture and wanted to be part of it. now they are encouraged to keep their ethnic identities to divide our country.

7 Likes

in what context is that Trump quote?

i dont know , lol…i found it on jootube and thought it was laugh-worthy

you KNOW he was denouncing nahtzee-ism and racisms or whatever…

Perfect example of a boomers cuck. Good riddance.

1 Like

I call fungazi on that one sir. It’s obviously not from one speech but multiple clips. But nice to hear none the less.

i dont think its pieced together, but he was “mocking” that anyone could dislike jews…he was being “outraged” or whatever lol