TKR Live WHITE WEDNESDAY: JOGGERNOOSE JUGGERNAUT

Originally published at: TKR Live WHITE WEDNESDAY: JOGGERNOOSE JUGGERNAUT | Infostormer.com

Ayy fam, it’s Wednesday, and that means it’s time for TKR Live WHITE WEDNESDAY!

After all the bullshit and nonsense you’ve been having to deal with all week, don’t you deserve at least one show for the one day of the week set aside for you?

OF COURSE YOU DO!

We’re gonna cover all the latest bullshit, including the super bullshitty bullshit. I am, obviously, referring to the Bubba Wallace Jogger Noose Hoax!

https://ia801505.us.archive.org/27/items/white-wednesday-joggernoose-juggernaut/White%20Wednesday%20Joggernoose%20Juggernaut.mp3

Download here

It’s gonna be epic! Drain your piss jugs now and get them under your desks so you don’t have to miss one second!

Stream starts at 9 PM EDT, 8 PM CDT, 6 PM PDT!

So sign up for Dlive, sub Azzmador’s Dlive channel, and hop in the chat! We’ll save you a front row seat!

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM!

CHECK OUT THE FABULOUS SWAG IN THE TKR MERCH STORE!

Contribute to The Krypto Report via Bitcoin: 16kUaVQ4FFt7aoUzo8UBAS7HH58N3HqFpi

Contribute to The Krypto Report via Monero:

4GdoN7NCTi8a5gZug7PrwZNKjvHFmKeV11L6pNJPgj5QNEHsN6eeX3DaAQFwZ1ufD4LYCZKArktt
113W7QjWvQ7CWDDsN1jJYDwRjdr3ZF

TKR is doing all kinds of extra programming to help you through these hard and lonely times of social distancing!

Azz has regularly been doing WITE FM streams. Come along and listen to ALL WHITE RADIO! ALL WHITE, ALL THE TIME, WHITES ONLY RADIO!

And he’s gonna be doing the Grand Theft Azzmador streams again as well!

Make sure you join Krypto Report Central, the Official TKR Telegram channel for notices of the impromptu streams!

Thank you for listening!

2 Likes

We are live! Get in here!

We are live fam. Get in here now

1 Like

I was just going to say it.

Oh well.

Just you and me.

They’ll come at some point. Maybe they stop by and then just click through and we never know.

Enjoy the show, mystery visitors!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.