TKR LIVE: FRIDAY NIGHT SPECIAL - w/ MP3 ARCHIVE!

Originally published at: TKR LIVE: FRIDAY NIGHT SPECIAL – w/ MP3 ARCHIVE! | Infostormer.com

https://ia601407.us.archive.org/31/items/tkrlivefridaynightspecial-radiowaveswleerogers/TKR%20LIVE%20FRIDAY%20NIGHT%20SPECIAL%20%E2%80%93%20RADIO%20WAVES%20w%20Lee%20Rogers%21.mp3

Download here

Hey everybody, clear off whatever you have on your schedule right now! Call in sick to work, break your dates, fire up your computers and smartphones, get plenty of drinks ready and empty out your piss jugs, because tonight is Friday and that means it’s time for the TKR Live FRIDAY NIGHT SPECIAL on Dlive!

It’s an extra-special special tonight, because Infostormer’s own Lee Rogers is our special guest!

The show starts at 10 PM EDT, 9 PM CDT, 8 PM MDT, AND 7 PM PDT. The energy will be high, the takes will be HAWT HAWT HAWT, and a great time is guaranteed for all!

So sign up for Dlive, sub Azzmador’s Dlive channel, and hop in the chat! We’ll save you a front row seat!

CHECK OUT THE FABULOUS SWAG IN THE TKR MERCH STORE!

Contribute to The Krypto Report via bitcoin:

1CS3n9xJYsEmjSkumiqgKseTBbBZQnrpxY

Contribute to The Krypto Report via Monero:

4GdoN7NCTi8a5gZug7PrwZNKjvHFmKeV11L6pNJPgj5QNEHsN6eeX3DaAQFwZ1ufD4LYCZKArktt113W7QjWvQ7CWDDsN1jJYDwRjdr3ZF
Thank you for listening!

© Copyright The Krypto Report 2019, All Rights Reserved

2 Likes

That was a great show this evening, guys!

2 Likes

Thanks bro! We enjoyed doing it.

2 Likes

I wasn’t in the chat much but listened to the whole show.

Great show as always.

3 Likes

Thanks bro! I always perk up when I see you in the chat. Maybe one day you’ll take me up on my offer :wink:

3 Likes

I talked with your guy before the show last night. I’m definitely intrested and I think you and I should talk.

3 Likes

excellent2

3 Likes

tenor%20(7)

3 Likes

I was 15 or 16 when that movie came out and I snuck a 12 pack of Budweiser in to the movie with 6 beers up each sleeve in my leather jacket. Lol

1 Like

Ah, I must be a bit older than you. I was 22 or 23 when that came out iirc.

2 Likes

Yeah, you’re an old fuck. I’m only 45

2 Likes

Old, but not obsolete…

3 Likes

Just finished this 52 pan for a buddy. Thought you would appreciate it.
00o0o_cuCMmkARxDb_600x450

2 Likes

That’s a real beauty! Kickstart?

1 Like

Never obsolete! It seems like gen-x is turning into the voice and force of reason.

2 Likes

It’s kick but I installed an electric start too. I hid the start button under the tank.

2 Likes

Not my style but helped a friend with this last month.

00M0M_emya8VgeKTh_600x450

2 Likes

Yeah, I love the old kicks, but I’d have to have an electric. I’m too old and lazy to be jumping on a kickstart all the time, esp. with how finnicky they get.

2 Likes

When those old pans kick back it’s a guaranteed broken ankle.

3 Likes

I’ve seen guys try to start old pans and shovels when the carbs or chokes weren’t just right, and just kick themselves half to death.

2 Likes