TKR Live FRIDAY NIGHT SPECIAL! LEE ROGERS RETURNS! - SUNSET SCENES AND NEON DREAMS

SHOW STARTS AT 10 PM EDT, 9 PM CDT, 7 PM PDT!!!

CLICK HERE FOR THE STREAM (LIKE AND SUB!) >>> YouTube

Join Your Friendly Neighborhood Azzmador and (hopefully all of) the TKR Wrecking Crew for another MAGNIFICENT EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

TKR MERCH IS AVAILABLE AGAIN! Gearbubble

SEE YOU IN THE SPERG CHAT!

5 Likes

TKR Live is here niiiiiiggggeeeeeeeers!!!

1 Like

Honestly Lee I feel so much in common with you on so many things. You truly deserve the name infostormer. I really liked infowars like 6 years ago and I got mad at Jones for never mentioning the JQ. He did expose me to USS Liberty. I always felt like he was holding back. But you Sir @Infostormer didn’t hide shit. Thank you for being a door opener to opossed being a gate keeper. Hail InfoStormer.

3 Likes

Actually, I came here with my Daily Slave frens, lol. Real talk: Lee and others helped me break my mind shackles to finally realize the war against European people. Once I got free of the (((racist))) charge, I truly felt free. It actually is a fact that a friend of a friend in the “truth movement” mentioned Daily Slave. Share this site with your open minded normies! A dose of red and white pills keeps you sane. Intellectual Armor.

3 Likes

AJ was more fun before his Sandy Hook witch hunt. Doing arguments with Cobra Commander and such. Life is too short to take it seriously all the time. His ego is literally making him fatter. I like Millennial Millie and her character, “Rainbow Snatch”. That shit gives me the giggles!

1 Like

2 Likes

Thanks I try my best. The name infostormer was meant in some respects to be a dig at Jones because of his flat out refusal to dive into the Jewish problem. So it made sense to start using it over the Daily Slave name after I started contributing material to the Daily Stormer.

My main goal has been to convert fans of infowars, conservatives and conspiracy people to our side. The name infostormer sort of bridges these two arenas.

5 Likes

Hopefully you are going to stick her in the oven where she belongs lol.

1 Like

yep. I’m gonna stick her. Right in the oven!!!

1 Like

infowars is a joke. how can you expose the 9/11 false flag without naming THE JEWS behind it?

1 Like

Nice hopefully Ben will go in as well :sunglasses:

Yeah Alex Jones is such a scumbag he definitely knows Israel did 9/11 but he wants to keep making money so he keeps it hidden from his fans.

1 Like

I think you missed my humorous double entendre.

1 Like

Yeah I can be a bit slow at times lol.

1 Like

Happens to all of us brah

1 Like