Tkr live: friday night special - feverish friday!

Originally published at: TKR LIVE: FRIDAY NIGHT SPECIAL – FEVERISH FRIDAY! | Infostormer.com

Bored with all the stale nonsense on the internet? Tired of all the insane gibberish floating around the airwaves posing as right-wing talk radio? Sick to death with all the cucked-up nonsense and ready to puke from all the degeneracy in the globohomo/clownworld complex?

Brother, you have a medical condition…A FEVER FOR A FRIDAY NIGHT SPECIAL!

Never fear, one is here!

The show starts at 10 PM EDT, 9 PM CDT, 8 PM MDT, AND 7 PM PDT, so get your drinks and snacks and piss jugs ready, because you don’t want to miss one second of this information-packed laugh riot of real news. AND IT’S LIVE! As all internet sophisticates know, everything is an order of magnitude higher on the awesome scale when it’s live!

So sign up for Dlive, sub Azzmador’s Dlive channel, and hop in the chat! We’ll save you a front row seat!

CHECK OUT THE FABULOUS SWAG IN THE TKR MERCH STORE!

Contribute to The Krypto Report via bitcoin:

1CS3n9xJYsEmjSkumiqgKseTBbBZQnrpxY

Contribute to The Krypto Report via Monero:

4GdoN7NCTi8a5gZug7PrwZNKjvHFmKeV11L6pN

2 Likes

Subscribed a couple of days ago, first time listener tonight. Great show!

1 Like

Hey, @Azzmador is there really a difference between “follow” & “subscribe” on DLive? There’s obviously a lot I still have to figure out about using that site.

Yeah, follow is free, subscribe costs a few Lino per month. There are some sub benefits too, like being immune to when the chat is set on slow, and subscriber only chats when I can have them, which i think is when I make the next level, verified partner.

1 Like

these are worth adding to the DS audio RSS feed if possible

Great show! I was driving down my street today and noticed a black guy playing basketball with one of those make-shift backboards with sand or water filling at the bottom. Anyway, this guy really isn’t bad, but I noticed three For Sale signs on houses around him.

BTW, blockbusting was the term used for sending a black family into a neighborhood to bring prices down.

1 Like