TKR LIVE: Final Friday Night Special - We Fought YouTube and YouTube Won

Originally published at: TKR LIVE: Final Friday Night Special – We Fought YouTube and YouTube Won | Infostormer.com

An era is truly coming to an end, but a new one is starting! YouTube is ending Hangouts on Air August 1, which is the app used to do our livestream shows, so tonight is out last livestream on YouTube, ending a years-long war of attrition between Azzmador and the filthy, scheming kikes at YouTube.

Never fear! Azzmador and the TKR Wrecking Crew are moving to Dlive, a new, viable, and very promising livestreaming platform.

This being the last stream on YouTube, you can be sure that we’ll be PITCHING A BITCH! You definitely don’t want to miss tonight’s entertainment.

What else are you gonna do anyway, listen to a bunch of boring fags? Of course not! Discriminating listeners will be tuning in to TKR Live at 10 PM EDT, 9 PM CDT, 7 PM PDT, for plenty of laughs and fun, and if they’re not careful, they might learn something before they’re done!

Rumor has it that Alex Jones and Mark Levin may stop in as well…

So, here’s the stream folks!

SUBSCRIBE TO TKR ON DLIVE! TIME’S A WASTIN’!

CHECK OUT THE AWESOME NEW “PATRIOTIC UNCLE AZZ” TUMBLERS, TRAVEL MUGS, T SHIRTS, SHOT GLASSES, AND POSTERS IN THE TKR MERCH STORE!

Contribute to The Krypto Report via bitcoin:

1CS3n9xJYsEmjSkumiqgKseTBbBZQnrpxY

Contribute to The Krypto Report via Monero:

4GdoN7NCTi8a5gZug7PrwZNKjvHFmKeV11L6pNJPgj5QNEHsN6eeX3DaAQFwZ1ufD4LYCZKArktt113W7QjWvQ7CWDDsN1jJYDwRjdr3ZF

If you’re a young American White Man of Good Character, and are at least 18 years of age, please consider joining a Stormer Book Club! Email [email protected] for more info.

SEE YOU THERE TONIGHT!

1 Like

AH, SO! EDT - DAYRIGHT TIME. VELY SIMPR. NOT STANDALD TIME. WHY SO MANY RIVESTLEAM HOST MAKE SUCH STUPID MISTAKE?

chinese%20guy%20mad

5 Likes

We need alternatives to youtube anyway. Dealing with filthy, scheming kikes is unpleasant at best.

5 Likes

I don’t understand how it wasn’t shoahed a long time ago.

Bro, I’ve been shoahed over and over. That’s why my channel is so small now - trying to start yet another one during this new YT censorship thing, & trying to grow it while still flying under the radar. I’m glad they’re ending Hangouts on Air. More people on Dlive.

3 Likes

Well it’s not like they dont know the AZZ man just saying.