TIME Magazine Columnist Publishes Fake Donald Trump Quote

Originally published at: TIME Magazine Columnist Publishes Fake Donald Trump Quote | Infostormer.com

The profession of journalism is a total and complete mess. These people are just outright making shit up and reporting it as fact.

The latest example of this is Ian Bremmer a columnist for TIME Magazine admitting that he fabricated a Donald Trump quote which went viral on social media.

UPDATE: @ianbremmer has now admitted that he fabricated this viral Trump quote. And yet it is being shared by journalists and congressmen as if it is real. pic.twitter.com/QgNd9DnN8g

— Jerry Dunleavy (@JerryDunleavy) May 26, 2019

.@ianbremmer now admits that he MADE UP “a completely ludicrous quote,” attributing it to me. This is what’s going on in the age of Fake News. People think they can say anything and get away with it. Really, the libel laws should be changed to hold Fake News Media accountable!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 27, 2019

It’s interesting to see how Bremmer and others of his ilk are the same people making edicts about who should and shouldn’t be allowed on the big social media sites. They literally perceive themselves to be the thought police of the Internet.

But who the fuck are these people to make such demands? These are the people most responsible for putting out disinformation and fake news. The Russia hoax being the most prominent recent example of this but there’s many other examples like the Nick Sandmann and Jussie Smollett nonsense. They have no business or right to make such demands considering they’re the ones most guilty of spreading false information on the Internet.

It’d be one thing if Bremmer was publishing satirical material as that should absolutely be allowed, but he was not publishing satirical material. He published this Trump quote as if it were a real quote even though it was totally fabricated. Trump is right about how the libel laws need to be changed so people like Bremmer can be sued for posting such bullshit.

Journalists of today are the absolute scum of the earth.

3 Likes

and they were all in on 9/11 and the coverup. they are vicious psychopaths and this Ian Bremmer pos is a jew. big surprise there…

5 Likes

It is too bad that all of Trump’s quotes where he sucks jew ass are not fake.

6 Likes

Is this Ian Bremmer related to the guy who ran Iraq for the first year in 2003?

2 Likes

Different Zionist with the same beliefs.
It was Paul Bremer that continued the destruction of Iraqi society after the military defeat.
He is in the ZOG club and I’m sure he was paid handsomely for his service and is a CFR member as well. Both of these people may be jews and their political ideology shows me they have that mindset.

From the article:
According to the Web site of Financial Executive International, Bremer currently sits on the board of directors of Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., Akzo Nobel NV, the Harvard Business School Club of New York and The Netherland-America Foundation. He is also a Trustee of the Economic Club of New York, and is a member of The International Institute for Strategic Studies and The Council on Foreign Relations.

https://www.alternet.org/2003/05/bremer_of_iraq/

3 Likes

If Trump is all we got, after 2024 we are screwed. A darker reboot of Turner Diaries IRL could be coming. I shrug and cry. We, the people deserve better.

2 Likes

I tried to warn a boomer aunt of a friend. They still think CFR is a conspiracy theory. I said, out of anger, so is the holocaust. If libtards said that grass was red, they would agree if only to advance their party line.

1 Like

2 Likes