Thoughts on Andrew Yang's 2020 Presidential Campaign

Originally published at: Thoughts on Andrew Yang’s 2020 Presidential Campaign | Infostormer.com

I’ve had some people ask me about Andrew Yang’s presidential campaign so I figured I’d do a quick write up to summarize some of my thoughts. For those who don’t know, Yang is an Asian guy with a business background running for the presidency as a Democrat in 2020. His candidacy has sparked some interest from right-wingers due to a few specific policy points he has made.

He has an apparent willingness to address the demographic decline among White Americans along with the drug and suicide problems plaguing White men.

Deaths now outnumber births among white people in more than half the states in the country. Much of this is low birth rates and white men dying from substance abuse and suicide. Our life expectancy has declined for 3 years. We need to do much more. https://t.co/zFRAkFY7FU

— Andrew Yang (@AndrewYangVFA) February 15, 2019

He has also talked substantively about the issues we face as a society stemming from advances in technology. As most of you are already aware, automation, artificial intelligence and other technologies are going to replace a myriad of jobs over the next several decades. He’s the only presidential candidate talking seriously about the issue. In order to help deal with this situation, Yang has proposed giving $1,000 a month in universal basic income to everybody.

Considering the technological changes that are going to rapidly transform society, the concept of universal basic income is something that should be explored. Plus, I support the idea simply because of the existing political climate. Right now, people are afraid of expressing their views freely out of fear that they will lose their job. With universal basic income, this fear will be lessened. Everyone will have a minimum baseline to ensure that they can at least eat and obtain shelter. It would also give lots of young right-wingers and nationalists the flexibility to focus their time and energy in the political realm.

Outside of that, there is little of Yang’s platform that I agree with. I view Yang in the same respect that I view Tulsi Gabbard. Gabbard’s appeal is that she is against waging endless foreign wars for Jews. Both Yang and Gabbard are in essence one issue candidates who are worth supporting for strategic and tactical purposes. The longer their presidential campaigns last, the more these specific issues will be injected into the political discourse. They are also the only two Democrat presidential candidates who appear to be somewhat reasonable. All the other Democrat candidates are prepared to destroy everything America is and was. The Jew Bernie Sanders for instance has promised to “transform” America. And when he means “transform” he means destroy.

Unfortunately, I don’t see any way that either Yang or Gabbard will be able to win the nomination. Even if they are able to get traction, the Democrat Party is so corrupt, they will do everything in their power to screw them over.

The thing is, the Trump presidency has become such a cluster fuck, there’s not really a whole lot of good options at this point. I’m hopeful Trump will turn things around and get back to the MAGA agenda, but I’m hardly optimistic that this will happen. He’s being advised by all sorts of shitty people. He’s also done nothing to prevent his supporters from getting banned off the Internet. So even if we wanted to support him, it’s become increasingly more difficult to do so.

At this point, right-wingers registering as Democrats to vote for either Yang or Gabbard in the primaries seems to be the best tactical move we can make. If there’s a better option, I’m not seeing it at the moment.

7 Likes

Exactly! Dems will not allow one of these two to be elected.

2 Likes

I hope that he sticks around till the debates start, just for teh lulz.

4 Likes

Yeah I’ll switch affiliation to Democrat, that’s my thing to do tomorrow. I’ll buy Yang lawn sign to show and spread support since my hometown is so overrun with East Asians. So yeah that’s good strategy :+1:

2 Likes

Related image

2 Likes

With all due respect, I still smell a Rat…

Yang has vowed to rejoin the Paris Climate Agreement, implement a carbon fee and dividend and scrap fossil fuel subsidies. At a legislative level he has committed to restore protections from the Environmental Protection Agency

Andrew Yang on Reparations - Breakfast Club AM

4 Likes

I’m still having 2nd thoughts-if I switch to Democrat to vote for primary, and if any of the better candidates turned up on the GOP and it’ll be too late. in NJ I must do so 55 days before- I only have until April 9 to do so. But I can switch to Unaffiliated now so I can make a decision on June 4th. I encourage you to email Rand Paul to run for 2020! Email Rand | Senator Rand Paul

2 Likes

Agreed.

I don’t vote for non-Whites. Not a one of them support the interests of Whites and I don’t trust this Yang. As we know, words are cheap.

It’s a Jew world now - any politicians who disagrees with them will be destroyed - in the media, financially and have their aspirations and personal lives utterly destroyed - or they face blackmail or threats (what I assume happened to Trump who’s done a 180 on the immigration issue).

I worry most about the judiciary - federal judge appointments and SCOTUS in particular - these fuckers have a LOT of power - as we’ve seen with California and Hawaiian judges blocking every aspect of Trump’s agenda.

I hope as the election approaches, things become clearer.

5 Likes

voting is all total bullshit…maybe voting for your local inept , powerless idiot isn’t rigged but the rest of it at the higher levels seems dubious at best.

3 Likes

i would never vote for this chink slag and he won’t get far because he lacks money and funding but the case for negro reparations is NOT going away and the left never gives up on what they want and they usually get what they want eventually.
Niggers who are given reparations should be forced to denounced their citizenship and leave.
Hell, i’d even be on board for paying them to never come back.
Imagine all the money that can be saved by giving some retarded nigger 30-40k a year to go live in Africa or whatever stupid place will take them!
That poses another problem…even Africa doesn’t want our violent , self aggrandized and uselessly lazy niggers from joomerica.
I would estimate that niggers cost a lot more than that each with all their handouts and destruction each one causes on a monthly basis.
Of course they cannot continue to breed , mooch and fill up prisons here so that will create an outrage from the businesses and corporations that will lose big time without their black terrorists but it will never happen.
Niggers, like jews, aren’t going anywhere until we physically remove them.

6 Likes

I agree. End of the discussion. LOL

4 Likes