They're watching you

I used a search program, not really a browser, that searches from many different sites like Google, DuckDuckGo, etc - i searched for “Daily Stormer” just for kicks to see what would show up and then about 5 minutes later i searched using a somewhat obscure search engine through a browser in a totally unrelated search term that had nothing whatsoever to do with the Alt-Right or politics and about number 6 in the results shows an article on Trump talking about Charlottesville several months ago.

I had this same feeling of being watched by Google about 4 years ago when searching for info on Benghazi - very strange results would show up, mixed in with the real results

3 Likes

I get a similar thing happening on youtube if I click through from DS. I get a shit load of Ben Shapiro vids recommended. A cohencidence I’m sure. If your going 1488 youtube will make sure it’s kosher. Ben’s a smart guy in his weird Rain Man sort of way but until he names the Jew, stops wearing his jew beanie and goes full Brother Nathaniel, I’m not listening.

3 Likes

Y’all a little late to the party, this has been old news for 4 years. I quit hiding and worrying about it long ago. Jewbook is the worst, it has FBI and Homeland security Computers set up in Jewbook command center

4 Likes

@Klarn That’s how Zyklonberg made his fortune, by selling data from users’ accounts to advertisers and various intelligence agencies.

2 Likes

Glad to see you here sir.

Old clothes, Data, anybody see a pattern?

Thanks brother, I never left, just couldn’t keep up with the link! Lol! We have rebranded due to so many Informants in the Klan. We turned our website into the American Aryan Network

https://kkkuniteddixiewhiteknights.com

3 Likes