The Swiss gov Tunnel Opening Satanic rituals

After you watch this you will understand just how evil is The New World Order. This is how they did a tunnel opening. It’s totally satanic psycho insane. This bodes I’ll for the future.

1 Like

hmm… horrible and degenerate sick crap, no need for it.

1 Like

I saw this somewhere a bit earlier. It’s really very strange.

1 Like

well, we all know that The Swiss gov is flooding their safe, white country with violent savages so it’s likely that they are sending a New World Order message with this devil worship, white servitude insanity.

3 Likes

It looks like they are celebrating the opening of the Satan’s rectum portal to the Hell to sacrifice whites. it’s just sickening

3 Likes

Now I understand why that country is so fucked up!

1 Like

Switzerland is the epicenter of The New World order. it’s not an accident that The Globalist 9/11 psychopats chose this all-white, clean, safe country as a test-case for bigger nations. Their ‘leaders’ took the cash and sold out.

1 Like

They did similar strange shit with the Cern particle accelerator.

3 Likes

I just checked it out; if anything they have taken things up a notch or two.

1 Like

As mentioned by someone else, they made a similar video when the opened their hyper collider. You know just a device that can tear a hole in the fabric of what we call reality being celebrated with bizaare spirit dancing and somewhat demonic imagery.

That was Lovecraft’s vision, the true horrors exist just parallel to us, outside of our awareness, they just need a little opening to flood our world, and CERN is there to make one!

2 Likes

Alex Jones was right.

1 Like