The "Oath" on Yahoo any one seen it?

I have had email and Yahoo websites for several years, they just unleashed a (((Oath))) ‘Free Speech’ Lockdown on content…

" In June 2017, Yahoo and AOL joined forces to create (((Oath))), a media and technology company with a dynamic house of global brands, and a part of Verizon. It’s an exciting venture that we believe will bring a host of new innovations and digital experiences for our users. With Verizon, Oath can provide you with better experiences and services."

This is some scary looking UN Agenda 21/30 ‘creepy hypnotic voice’ we love you, while a knife is poised to strike your back… stuff. Is anyone else seeing this.

2 Likes

Pretty schizophrenic company values they have. Cognitive dissonance on overdrive, must have been written buy a Huffpo committee. These (((inclusive))) mission statements divide everyone from the get go.

LOL! just check out the collection of Noses and street shitters! on the leadership page! You can’t make this shit up!

smdh…

1 Like

I’ve seen that Oath business but I haven’t agreed to accept it yet. I guess what they want to do is sell your personal info to marketers and give you nothing in return but more annoying ads.

Yahjoo sucks, but I’m too lazy to close my email acct with them. I’ll try to rely on it less often, though.

1 Like

Yes, and apparently we have to ‘agree’ to it or we can’t use their services. I’m not going to agree to it, so it looks as though I won’t be using their service soon.

2 Likes

That’s called the “free market”.

3 Likes

Thanks for all the replies, I have a website and if your content is not ‘politically correct’ like telling the truth will probably be banned like so many others have been. Time for new email and webhost.

I was looking into “free speech” webhost…if anyone has any suggestions.

1 Like

It is always ‘double speak’ and this is the same for this ‘Oath’ It is drippy, creepy, smile to your face with a knife ready to stab your back – changing (((their))) rules all of the time…

2 Likes

I see at least 11 jews, how diverse. The nose knows.

3 Likes

Platform vs providers

Providers are responsible for the content whereas platforms host the content.

Providers can ban who they see fit.

Platforms should never ban anything.

The phone company is a platform it doesn’t block content. Companies like Twitter Facebook are platforms but they act like providers.

2 Likes

And you can take it to the Federal Reserve Banking system that the values they have are Jewish values not good honest Christian values.

1 Like